PDA

View Full Version : My 4cyl enduro spin.

PIT BULL
07-26-2009, 09:40 AM
Pretty much a good,clean race.After I got hit in my 1/4 and spun through the 1,2 turn. I thought maybe he didn't do it on purpose.Well if the guy with the white Honda that has the Teddy bears didn't hit me on purpose then he sucks at driving,he got something in his eye, or he has a knee jerk problem with jerking his wheel to the right while making a left. We kissed each other in the previous turn and I assume he thought it was me hitting him.Then I guess he came back for revenge. Well After all that I still came in 5Th. Now I one side of me says maybe I could have came in first if it wasn't for him and I should hunt his *** down.Then the other side says "that's racin". Wonder what his comment is on it. Ill just flip a coin. Good luck next race all.

WEEZER
07-26-2009, 08:14 PM
anybody know when the points and finish will be up from the last grand and eight cyl race

racekitten
07-27-2009, 01:09 AM
They will be up tomorrow night some time

PIT BULL
07-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Anybody see them yet. I have it on video and it looks like I made the top 10 but I havent seen it posted yet.

killa54
07-27-2009, 05:31 PM
They will be up tomorrow night some time

just wondering if your doing the 4 cylinders as well. i think think theres been 2 since you last posted the standings. obviously at your convenience. much appreciated.........thanx

rabbid1
07-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Pretty much a good,clean race.After I got hit in my 1/4 and spun through the 1,2 turn. I thought maybe he didn't do it on purpose.Well if the guy with the white Honda that has the Teddy bears didn't hit me on purpose then he sucks at driving,he got something in his eye, or he has a knee jerk problem with jerking his wheel to the right while making a left. We kissed each other in the previous turn and I assume he thought it was me hitting him.Then I guess he came back for revenge. Well After all that I still came in 5Th. Now I one side of me says maybe I could have came in first if it wasn't for him and I should hunt his *** down.Then the other side says "that's racin". Wonder what his comment is on it. Ill just flip a coin. Good luck next race all.you wouldnt have like the enduros back in the day , a comment on getting spun in an enduro , lol

PIT BULL
07-27-2009, 09:15 PM
I have NO use for dooshbags who are there to smash up cars. I call that a derby. From what I have seen the 4cyl class has cleaned up quite a bit though. I like it when the competition has respect for each other. Makes for better racing.

Bobby Pease
07-28-2009, 10:11 AM
YO Mr Pitbull.(LOL)... If you finished the race, you didnt encounter a "dooshbag" as you say.. Most regular enduros finish with 1/2 the cars that started the race.. I think getting spun happens... A dooshbag would have spun you, then next time slam you into the wall, then next time pushed you into a parked car..LOL.... Glad to See ya out there..
Bobby :cheers:

woot lawrence
07-28-2009, 12:43 PM
hey Bobby... diffrent PIT BULL

The Bullfather
07-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks WOOT!!! lol

Bobby Pease
07-28-2009, 09:53 PM
LOL.... thanks Woot ! :-B

pitbull113
07-30-2009, 09:16 PM
Too many pitbulls n this place :mad: But we all know who the original pitbull is :wave: you posers should get a new name. I'm back!!

The Bullfather
07-30-2009, 11:48 PM
The bullfather is my nickname, Pit Bull was a show I did on the jam for numerous years, PitstopPitbull.com is my website, so I've had the name for a long time, just look at my status! lol

pitbull113
07-31-2009, 11:32 AM
I know who you are Pete and I remember giving you a hard time about the name of the show when it started. All in fun. My account was deactivated hence the rookie status. But I'll drop in from time to time to start trouble maybe even come up to the cold and run an enduro some time soon.

Crazy Horse
07-31-2009, 08:49 PM
That picture looks more like a POODLE with a attitude, than a PIT :lol::wave:

pitbull113
08-01-2009, 12:55 PM
If I was a mean person I could say your picture looks more like a jack a** than a crazy horse but that's not how I roll. LOL Hey Pete :wave: I must call you so we can catch up. I miss my LI friends. :D

PIT BULL
08-01-2009, 05:16 PM
A four page Newsday article starting with the whole cover of part 2 back in 2000 sums it up. If anyone has earned it I have. rescued/stole and placed hundreds. Look for me on Nat Geo this October helping out "Rescue ink". Check out my TV commercial on youtube. stevepitbull should bring it up.

Crazy Horse
08-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Nice come back Smoke..It's good to see your sense of humor and smart a$$ remarks are still alive. I hope all's well with you, and your family :cheers:

pitbull113
08-02-2009, 09:07 PM
I guess this town is big enough for a couple of pitbulls,as long as everyone admits I'm the OG..LOL.

Thanks Pete all is good down here in the sunstroke state I hope the same for you and yours.

intruder400ex
08-03-2009, 09:12 AM
I have NO use for dooshbags who are there to smash up cars. I call that a derby. From what I have seen the 4cyl class has cleaned up quite a bit though. I like it when the competition has respect for each other. Makes for better racing.

Enduros are and always have been about rough riding the roots aren't to put a ton of money into the car and expect clean raceing if you want that you should really change divisions. I know there are alot of idiots that just like to wreck people to watch them wreck and thats not rite. When it comes to slide jobs in the turns and standing your line when someone comes down on you and spins should be expected. Alot of people forget the real meening of "ENDUROS" it's put 100 cars on a track and watch them smash each other up. Been racing enduros since early 90's and it cracks me up when A guy gets all bent out of shape when he gets wrecked.

Steve

W. J.
08-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Actually, I've always thought the real purpose of enduros was to put 100 cars on the track for 100 laps, and see who finishes first by passing others and surviving for those 100 laps.
Yeah, there will be wrecks (accidents?), but purposeful crashing isn't really supposed to be a part of it. It's about AVOIDING them, not causing them. That's what's wrong with some people's thinking about it.
Smashing 100 cars should be object of the World Championship Demo Derby, not an enduro race

racing#s
08-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Yes,the key is to 'Endure',to survive,AND be able to race again,and again.

The d-bags are the ones who go out there,hit everything,race with no regard,don't even make an attempt to race clean.Then they can't figure out
why they didn't finish in the money,or finish at all for that matter.

It takes money,blood,sweat,long hours and hard work to be a contender....
No one who's a contender appreciates the D-bags on the track.
They belong in a demo if the sole purpose is to wreck them or others.

pitbull113
08-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes,the key is to 'Endure',to survive,AND be able to race again,and again.

The d-bags are the ones who go out there,hit everything,race with no regard,don't even make an attempt to race clean.Then they can't figure out
why they didn't finish in the money,or finish at all for that matter.

It takes money,blood,sweat,long hours and hard work to be a contender....
No one who's a contender appreciates the D-bags on the track.
They belong in a demo if the sole purpose is to wreck them or others.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ken Resnick
08-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Very well put WJ

Thank You

W. J.
08-03-2009, 01:50 PM
You're welcome, Ken. Now the big question: how do you get the stupidity stopped? :mad:

Maybe use the black flag, it should be in great condition, since it gets lot of rest on Saturday night.

PIT BULL
08-04-2009, 10:25 PM
I have someone video every race.Me and the kids watch it over and over. Every time my little boy sees me get hit by the Tedybear man he asks me "why he do dat daddy. I tell him loosers try winning different ways then winners. And Daddy didnt go punch him in the nose after the race so Daddy is a winner. It is what it is. Someone accidentially gets tapped and seeks revenge as if someone tried to kill them. Its usually the guys who run oil leaking 4 bald tire having, didnt even check the fluids no gas having car. Next time someone in the 4cyl wants to see what really happen in the last race hit me up for a dvd, Ill "burn one", I usually do after the race anyway.

PIT BULL
08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
I like it here where the cheap fun is atI just finished this 2 yr project and its my next class.

killa54
08-05-2009, 10:08 AM
when i was a kid and watched my father race it always seemed like mayhem goin on. some people raced and some crashed and from what i understand ( i was a lil kid then ) everything worked out fine because were still racing. so if u cant deal with a spin out move up and if all you want to do is crash, the derbies can use the car count. the 3rd race this season some1 slammed on the brakes in a turn lost control and took out my front end. i didnt cry or complain. i fixed the car and came back the next week. thats what an enduro is to me.

just my opinion (im new to this what do i know):cheers:

EnduroFromDE
08-05-2009, 08:47 PM
this is why I love racing at GV, I seen highlights and vids from RR and there are alot of crashes, some on purpose, some accidentle, with NEETS most if not all drivers race clean, from the seat of my car anyways...Im getting my car set up to run Wall, and may keep it that way and make it up to Riverhead later this year...watch out teddy, I wont take gettin spun on purpose, lightly:applause:

PIT BULL
08-05-2009, 09:19 PM
I ACCIDENTALLY tapped a car and got bum rushed by 6 screaming guys in the parking lot 5 of which werent even in the race. Who later concluded I couldnt and tried to avoid it. Thats over reacting.
I was HAMMERED in the l/s 1/4 while in turn one on purpose while in 2 place and didnt say a word to the guy.There is difference between a bump a rub and hunting down and hitting someone. The hit he gave me deserved me putting my heel to his chin. But all I did was shrug it off and make a comment here. IM not crying.It doesnt pay to.

killa54
08-05-2009, 10:06 PM
i wasnt speaking to any 1 person. just talking in general. i honestly dont see a reason to take some1 out either. on my videos, i really dont see any1 being dangerously aggressive. but what i suggest.... if any1 has a problem with another driver just go up to them "civilized" and work it out like i did with another driver who thought i spun him on purpose.

i apologized and we shook hands.

PIT BULL
08-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Good luck next race all