PDA

View Full Version : 4 Races 4 Nights

limodmaniac
07-26-2009, 10:02 AM
So what happens when you try to attend 4 races in 4 nights? You find rain at two of them.

1. Waterford. Good race up front and I always enjoy those mid week shows. Congrats to my race bud Bobby, who finally let his 3 yo daughter make her debut at racing. She was heard to mumble , " Where's James Civali?"

2. Thompson. Thank God I got my racing in at the Seekonk Grand Prix because Thompson was a total washout. Thumbs up to Thompson for their response on the phone when I called from Zips Diner. They said the show was on, but that by the time I got there it would probably be cancelled. I like a track that picks up the phone and answers you honestly.

3. Stafford. Not as exciting as last years race, but enjoyable. But any time you get to hang out with Spencer and Ryan Preece in the grandstands, it's a great night. By the way, the Hirschman shirt you wanted Spence, I'll be picking up at Chemung.

4. Mahoning - The weather man said no chance of rain last night but he was wrong. I did get to see a 30 minute intermission before the features. That was fun. At least they ran the modifieds first, hoping to get it in. And Ryan, I checked on old DVDs but they don't have any thing from years ago. Refer to my race schedule and let me know which race you are coming to with me.
Hmmm.. maybe Wall???

Bobby1717
07-26-2009, 08:05 PM
It was defintely funny, when she kept asking me when the modifieds were coming out.

I think she holds the new track record for having to go to the bathroom four times in a five minute span.

Modifiedthunder
07-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Hey Jim nice taking to you again at MVS Saturday sorry I didn't get a chance to say good by when the down pours came.

Also I wont be able to make it to the rest of the poker hand 3 race and hand 4 race because it's on August 22nd and I'll still be in Bristol !!:mad: