PDA

View Full Version : Transponders Wall Aug 22nd??

Buckshot11
07-26-2009, 01:38 PM
While still trying to purchase a transponder in time for the next race it looks like we wont have any. Radiators, motors and rent unfortunately have to come before transponders:(:*-( . If anyone has a transponder the #11 and #65 (previous #34) trux can borrow that would be great. Keep in mind we may race both the truck race and big car race. Just want to say thanks again to Melissa and Vern as they allowed us to borrow theirs last time...and karma repaid them each with a WIN!!:applause:

Reply here, PM me or just catch us when we get to the track if you can help...Thanks in advance!

:help:Also...sponsorships available for a small fee of $380...just purchase your sponsorship fee here http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productdetails.asp?RecId=3061 and bring your receipt (the little red box you receive in the mail) and your vinyl (Name/Company) to the track AUG 22 and your in!:applause::applause::cheers:

purpdogrepair
07-26-2009, 03:39 PM
what do you need for your motor i might be able to help what are ya running for a rad i have spares post what ya need i will pm ya with answers

classic trucks

Buckshot11
07-26-2009, 03:56 PM
what do you need for your motor i might be able to help what are ya running for a rad i have spares post what ya need i will pm ya with answers classic trucks

Motor:#65 blew his motor last mountain race, the #34 truck he ran was borrowed (but will be back with its true driver). He got another motor, we just need to get it in.

Radiator: Already ordered. Fairly cheap.
Rent: Still taking donations, haha .

Thanks for the help

woot lawrence
07-26-2009, 07:22 PM
#34 truck needs a radiator after last race :help:

purpdogrepair
07-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Woot do you need a radi have a few stock ones may have an alum with or with out trans cooler

Gwrecked
07-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks again Woot, Buckshot and I have a fresh radiator on the way, sorry i never checked it befor giving it back. Anything else dont hesitate to let me know.