PDA

View Full Version : Scoring question

Ka$h25
07-26-2009, 06:07 PM
A couple instances with the 49 that had me scratching my head.

First he spun coming out of 2 while another driver spun into the wall. The 49 got it back going in a reasonable amount of time, meaning I don't think there would have been a caution for him if not for the other spin. Shouldn't he get his spot back? Much like the 15 in the mod feature.

Secondly, after the spin it looked pretty clear that he beat out another car for the final transfer position, but then I saw the 49 in the consi and not the other guy? I asked one of the scorers later on and I was told every scorer had the 49 in the final spot but they were over ruled by someone on the ramp. :confused:

attituderacing
07-26-2009, 06:47 PM
In the heat race the 49 was 11 and the 46 was tenth.
Don;t know anything about the caution.

Richie25
07-26-2009, 09:49 PM
kash i dont know what you were watching lol. the 46 of goodale was near 1/2 a car ahead of young when they took the checker. when goodale was told he was in the consi he protested. the scoaring sheet even showed goodale in 10th.
so i agree with linda as goodale was clearley ahead of young. o and when jim maggio who everyone hates also said goodale was ahead of young id take jims word over the 3 blind scorers.