PDA

View Full Version : Sweets stand

crazyfriend
07-27-2009, 10:20 AM
One thing they don't sell at the races homemade cookies n cakes , do you think ya can open a stand to do that ? have racers ,families or drivers , and neets personal bake / make n sell with proceeds going NEETS.... Just a sweet thought . Thanks erin now i want cookies chocolate chip with macadamia nuts ......dang lol

Tracy57
07-27-2009, 10:37 AM
I don't know if the other tracks I go to sell baked goods (I usually bring my own- just ask anyone in the pits :lol: ...) I think Wall sells Funnel cakes though- they seem to have a lot of stands there....

If you feel like baking..... Fundraiser on August 9th at Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for my brother (See seperate post).

We need bakers (I know some of you guys can bake too!) for the bake sale and prizes to raffle off (so far I got about 10 of them- including a gift certificate for Summit Racing)

If you can help, let me know...

Since the next race is pet related with the pet food drive- maybe have a small bake sale (with Grandview's Permission) with the proceeds to go to the animal shelter we are helping out....

DerbyN8-128
07-27-2009, 05:37 PM
One thing they don't sell at the races homemade cookies n cakes , do you think ya can open a stand to do that ? have racers ,families or drivers , and neets personal bake / make n sell with proceeds going NEETS.... Just a sweet thought . Thanks erin now i want cookies chocolate chip with macadamia nuts ......dang lol

have you ever been to a dirt track race before

:rolleyes:

critter
07-27-2009, 07:02 PM
mmmm food wait i eat anymore i wont get in my car lol :lol:

Tracy57
07-27-2009, 07:31 PM
have you ever been to a dirt track race before

:rolleyes:

A little bit of dirt NEVER hurt anyone. The goodies can be individually wrapped (I run A LOT of bake sales) and it works well. How many mechanics out there are in the garage pulling all-nighters eating pizza and other finger food while working on their car or an engine?

I have a recipe for "dirt dessert" just have to make the color match the GV/BDR dirt- have a lot of it to go by in my car yet (even stopped by a car wash to TRY and wash SOME of it off last night... I'm sure the attendant just LOVED us when we left).... :lol::lol::lol:

rockinrick120
07-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Derby 128,
No big deal just have chocolate frosting the dirt will blend right in.
:lol::lol::lol:

CJfilms
07-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Yeah, a little extra pepper on your cookies or pizza doesn't hurt!

crazyfriend
07-28-2009, 08:57 AM
ok you don't want a sweet stand then how about after the race the drivers hang around n do DUNK your Driver $2.00 for 3 balls or tip the critter while he in the "potty" $ 1.00 a try - does that sound better ????

EnduroFromDE
07-28-2009, 09:23 AM
Bridgeport Speedway, every once and a while, has a "pie in the eye" event. Where fans and other drivers can throw pies at their favorite driver or official. Maybe charge 1 or 2 $ a pie and do this either after the race or before the race on the front stretch...Im sure Critter wouldn't mind:applause:

Erin C
07-28-2009, 09:31 AM
I hope the only "pie" I get to see is the Pie-eyed piper! Good diner :)

NeetsSpectator
07-28-2009, 10:33 AM
tip the critter while he in the "potty" $ 1.00 a try - does that sound better ???? That sounds great!!!
And it can be advertised as "Tip the Critter while he's on the $hitter"
I would pay $10. :lol:

CJfilms
07-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Oh boy....I hope we have plenty of wet naps......

Erin C
07-28-2009, 11:02 AM
That sounds great!!!
And it can be advertised as "Tip the Critter while he's on the $hitter"
I would pay $10. :lol:

That is what it originally said without hiding the "s". Curse words are not permitted on the forum so I cleaned it up.

critter
07-28-2009, 01:36 PM
if its to raise money for something , im game , pie toss tip the critter , i can even get my own clean potty , lol

crazyfriend
07-29-2009, 07:07 AM
That is what it originally said without hiding the "s". Curse words are not permitted on the forum so I cleaned it up.

I am sorry didn't know that was a curse lol ... Are you goin to help critter clean up afterwards toooo ???:lol:
See joe in a speedo - person who doesn't laugh or cry wins a stuffed toy $4.00 a peak (we are not responsible if anything happens) $2.00 of every peak goes to erin for her private use

critter
07-29-2009, 07:34 PM
on a serious note , im willing to help out what ever u guys need to raise money , im game , smashin cars with hammers , or dunk tank with me in it , im in , love this neets stuff

mcstockcar
07-29-2009, 08:16 PM
look out miss neets, you may be out of a job soon!:lol:

critter
07-29-2009, 08:23 PM
you know the ladies need a mr neets when they win :lol:

Erin C
07-29-2009, 08:35 PM
I can tell you who would LOVE a Mr. NEETS!! LOL

You can borrow my taser if you would like :eek:

mcstockcar
07-29-2009, 08:48 PM