PDA

View Full Version : Enduro Racer’s disability insurance

Sac-Man
07-28-2009, 02:18 PM
When I raced the 4 cylinder class at Bridgeport Speedway the promoter said to the class that we should put all our names together and try to get some group disability insurance just in case. Well we didn’t do anything.
I have been racing enduros for 6 years and still haven’t done anything. Just keeping my fingers crossed. Sometimes I think us racecar drivers; please I know some may not consider enduro drivers racecar drivers, are as superstitious as hockey players.
Has anybody secured any additional group disability insurance that I could apply to?
I’ve found the “Gorsline Company” gorsline.com on the web but don’t want to start a huge effort if someone else already has something in place. Please PM me or reply to this post with details you can share.

Maddawg
07-28-2009, 08:35 PM
Yo Sac-man, good question !!!!!!!
I know my Aflac coverage covers me, We also as a family have a policy from a company called Combined Insurance, and that too covers just about anything....

Erin C
07-29-2009, 07:50 AM
I didn't know Aflac covers you on race day, I know they cover practice days but I had no idea that they covered during actual races. Was it an expensive add on?

QUINNY34
07-29-2009, 03:59 PM
I would check (or call your Rep.) your policy because my policies with Aflac don't cover auto racing.

Tracy57
07-29-2009, 06:07 PM
One of my fellow members from the Chamber of Commerce is from Aflac, I'll check it out tomorrow.

ss94
07-31-2009, 06:01 PM
Did you try checkered flag fan club.