PDA

View Full Version : Heal up Teddy!

Geno
07-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Ted Grow called me tonight after returning from the ER. Ted hurt his leg pretty badly today at work and will be out of the action this weekend at the track. Just wanted to wish Ted well….rumor has it that he’s using an old man walker :) so I’m sure he’ll be back in no time!

kyle06
07-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Get well soon, Ted!

team25
07-29-2009, 08:12 AM
you're young..you'll heal fast....and thanks Geno for that mental image! Wondering if he has the one with wheels on the front..zooming around his living room..well maybe not zooming..but making car noises as he ambles around! :wave:

NeetsAnnouncer33
07-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Yes Sheridan it does have wheels on the front, and I have not made vroom vroom noises yet but maybe i will start. I am in alot of pain good news is no broken bones, going for reavaluation on thurs afternoon, with possible torn ligaments and muscles in right knee. I have no strength in my right knee to bear any weight. I am gonna miss you guys this weekend wish i could get 107.5 down here in allentown hahah. Thank you for everyone's concern I will keep you updated.

Good news is i have VICADINE YEAH OR HOWEVER U SPELL IT

Grandstand
07-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Get better soon Ted!!! We are going to miss you this weekend in the office!! :wave:

Rowdy Rules 51
07-29-2009, 01:30 PM
I hoope you get better soon buddy:).........anyway I hope i do and ok job this week in your spot......if I'm half as good as you are I should be in good shape.....and I got a good idea race Geno with old man walkers......it would be the slowest race im the history of the speedway lol.....get well soon teddy and........ Have a Rowdy Day....... Larry Spencer III:cheers:

Jaws
07-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Get well soon Ted.

NeetsAnnouncer33
07-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Good news is they start therapy tommorow bad news is I still wont be at the track ill be out of work another week hopefully i can return to the track next week i will no more information next thursday and possible mri but they want to see if it is just my knee being week or if i may need surgery they are not sure yet ill keep everyone posted and i will probably be calling in during intermission so geno have your phone ready so i can talk to the fans my peeps let them know im doing ok

LongIslandJam
07-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Feel Better Ted!

NeetsAnnouncer33
07-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Great news no torn ligaments just a severe muscle bone contusion should be ok with a couple weeks of therapy I will be back next weekend. Good Luck to everyone this weekend.

Late Model drivers play nice hahah

toots
08-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Hope to see you back soon
Gonna miss your BIG "Mouth" this week
Guess we'll just have to wait to see the race between you and Geno.
Was really looking forward to it
maybe we can get two jazzi's
I think I may be able to gey my hands on at least one, if it wasn't sold