PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Poppop
07-31-2009, 10:08 AM
Now that I can post I would like to introduce myself. I'm a former participant in the late model series at Grandview and a competitor in the East Coast 4 Wheel Drive Association. I havn't done anything in the past couple years because of health and scheduling issues but I'm ready to give it another try. The NEETS on dirt schedule of running about once a month will suit me just fine and not cost a fortune either. I visited the pits Sunday morning to get an idea of the organization and some of the people and then went home to pick up my wife Linda to watch the race. I had fun watching the race in the rain and look forward to joining you all on August 30th. in the four cylinder race. My number is 47 and you can call me Poppop or Kenny if you want.

Kenny Brown

Erin C
07-31-2009, 10:25 AM
Awesome Kenny!

Can you send me an email with your information so we can get you up on the list? erinb@neetsracin.com Since you are new I would like to get your hometown and contact info as well. I also need to know if you have your own transponder or if you will need to rent one.

Very glad to have you on board! Also, if your wife would like...we are having a ladies race after everything is done. Let me know if she is interested. If you have any technical questions you can contact Joe directly at 267-767-4923 or by email joe@neetsracing.com

Welcome and see you soon! :)

Poppop
07-31-2009, 10:32 AM
It's on it's way

CJfilms
07-31-2009, 11:14 AM
Hi Kenny,

Get yourself familiar with the forums, they are a vast source of knowledge and tips from some of the greatest and longest running enduro drivers and champs!

Welcome aboard!

....I still can't believe I beat Critter to a post here!!!!

richardpetey
07-31-2009, 06:53 PM
Apparently, you didn't spend enough time visiting in the pits, hehe..................:eek:
All joking aside, the NEETS family is the best group of people your ever gonna meet...........................:applause:
See ya soon...................;)
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
07-31-2009, 07:08 PM
welcome to neets popop , you will love this place

Poppop
07-31-2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. From what I've seen in the forum you have a lot of fun and don't take life too seriously.

Erin C
07-31-2009, 09:17 PM
lol...we only do when we have to :)

You gotta have fun sometimes! :cheers:

BIGDADDY64
07-31-2009, 09:20 PM
welcome pop pop kenny how fun would it be if we took things seriosly

mcstockcar
07-31-2009, 09:51 PM
Welcome.! i guess you now know critter the one who has at least 5.3 posts per day:lol:

If everything seem under control, your not going fast enough.

NJ Chick
07-31-2009, 10:28 PM
Welcome aboard Kenny!:) Buckle up and enjoy the ride!:wave:

critter
08-01-2009, 11:45 AM
what u mean by that jack lol