PDA

View Full Version : riverhead regulars

night gent
07-31-2009, 03:05 PM
I dont post often but I was wondering why there aren't more regulars that run the wmt race. I realize that the cost might be prohibitive but these guys should have a huge advantage over drivers that only race at riverhead once or twice a year.

nitros77
07-31-2009, 03:13 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Turbo
07-31-2009, 03:25 PM
guys in the hunt for the riverhead championship might not want to take a chance in getting their cars wrecked.. and its almost like a well needed night off for them which only comes once a year

W. J.
07-31-2009, 04:23 PM
SETS of different tires, WMT license, not just NASCAR, etc. and like nitros said $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $

Hollywood
07-31-2009, 07:33 PM
$2000.00 if you want to be competitive... Let me tell you from experience. 2 sets plus parts. 2600.00 to win Thank god for Jim. someone could actually make money. And I'm local never mind the guys pulling any distance. God bless them!