PDA

View Full Version : Neal Feola

bulldozer
08-02-2009, 09:28 AM
What a run By neal in only his third race back. I was going to run the 16 this week but this week being the biggest week in chargers for me i decided to let neal take back his own wheel. What a hell of a job he did getting hooked up with another car falling back to like 20th and then coming all the way back to second was awsome. To see the smile on his and his familys face was priceless. Great job by J rod getting fast time.I know you would of been there if your damn axle didnt fall out. Just to think folks fast time with that car and he only wants 3000 dollors for it.Dont look at what it looks like you can always put a new body on and make it look pretty. Wayne Okula with a nice run as well from 13th to third.

RacinRob
08-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Yesterday was a good day for the blunderbust. The last few races have been rough but yesterday was a big step forward. Neal was awesome...clean and smart driving by you neal. Great job by Jrod to set fast time and great job by wayne okula also from 13 to 3rd clean as a whistle.

RGeeProductions
08-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Congrats Neal... You did a great job out there.....

rabbid1
08-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Great run for a great guy , Always nice to have Neal on the track , Another fine run by Jason Wegman , 2 races 2 top 10s and another solid top 10 for Bill Portney Sr.

smiley27414
08-02-2009, 01:53 PM
very nice race last night soo nice to see neil back and jrob thought it was all urs man!!!!!!!! BUT I HAVE TO SAY BRING BACK BADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobandwagonhere
08-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Very impressive race Neal! :cheers: You DROVE your way to 2nd.....On the outside!! HINT-HINT!!! That car was on rails brother! Great job......:cheers::cheers:

Was a great race all together, The division as a whole put on a pretty good show.:wave:

tstiles
08-02-2009, 03:12 PM
yea, boom boom , i agree, that battle for 2nd went on for a while. it was fun to watch all those guys diceing it up..

Wheel Racing
08-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Thanx everyone.I owe so much to Chris and the whole Turbush crew for setting the car up as well as the guy who works on Danny's crew for setting the carburetor and valves this week(sorry I don't know your name ,but I will thank you in person when I meet you) The car was strong and really fun to drive.If Wayne Meyer didn't talk me into pulling it out of mothballs and get it out of the swamp I would never have brought it back out either.I was ready to basically give the car away at a rediculous price,but thankfully those plans have changed...There was some great racing last night and I was happy to be a part of it.Wayne Okula was also fast,clean and very respectful last night.He gave me plenty of racing room as well as break when I was a little sideways in front of him.He never even touched me. I also owe an apology to Randy on the 04 for sending him.I just couldn't see anything in turn 2 with that sun and my filthy windshield,so sorry for spinning you and thanx for the room later on when I was lapping you..Really funny looking at the payoff sheet last night:Feola,Cataldo,JRod,Okula....what year was this? Lol The old school guys came out for some fun last night and fun it was!!! Thanx again everyone...Hopefully I can find some sponsor $$$ and run a few more shows because I am in no position to keep going without help...Fingers crossed

W. J.
08-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Great run Neal, and nice to hear the thanks you gave all the people involved in getting you there, a classy move on your part.:applause::):applause:

So, 2nd place money isn't enough to finance another run huh? What a shame. :confused: ;)

Wheel Racing
08-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Great run Neal, and nice to hear the thanks you gave all the people involved in getting you there, a classy move on your part.:applause::):applause:

So, 2nd place money isn't enough to finance another run huh? What a shame. :confused: ;)

Not even close. I really need a set of tires to finish the season or at least run a few more races.Rob Bader and Paul Parisi gave me some tires,but they are just about past their life expectancy..I also have been very lucky that the car has been at the track already waiting for me like I was a Cup Driver..lol
I am gonna need some crew help and $$$ to make it happen,but I am very hopeful

Tracy87BB
08-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Congrats on what sounds like it was one heck of a run for a lot of the old school Blunderbust guys. Neal, are you already practicing your pose for another calendar? Ha ha.

turbett
08-03-2009, 10:18 AM
I would like to say that neil that was an exciting and awesome race it was great to see you out there. But i do have to say that the best part about it was the smile on your face that was plastered there all night and not to mention how proud your sister was of you. You know we are a very welcoming family and i think it made bub and everyone else happy to see you do good and have fun and you accomplished both...I hope to see you out there again..:applause: :cheers:

quickmc73
08-03-2009, 11:36 AM
great job man,it was like you never stepped out of the car keep it goin:cool:

Wheel Racing
08-07-2009, 08:54 AM
great job man,it was like you never stepped out of the car keep it goin:cool:

Thanx Brian