PDA

View Full Version : nice relaxin day

critter
08-02-2009, 11:50 AM
nice relaxin rainy day , sittin around lettin my eye get better , tommorow is off to the shop to start buildin and tarin down , yeah baby new car , lets hope they race at pocono today i could use a nap lol

critter
08-02-2009, 06:27 PM
wow very relaxin day here , no race till monday , nobody postin , i am of course lol :wave:

richardpetey
08-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Mr Critter, you definitely have enough extra time on your hands to build three more enduro cars.......................:eek:
You gotta start worrying when you start answering your own posts, hehe......................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
08-02-2009, 08:29 PM
thanks for the eye opener uncle petey lol, im headin back to shop time tommorow had to give the eye some time top heel , and yes i will wear my safety glasses lol

tbirdracer
08-03-2009, 11:24 AM
you know this is your third car this year.:lol: i just wish i had that many to build. i am trying to keep one going and you had three. i am ripping the trans out on weds. and rebuilding it. hope to be there to race. keep on posting critter it the only reading i do. you keep your fans happy. your first fan, tbird:cheers:

critter
08-03-2009, 05:09 PM
ill keep on postin , what else do i have to do lol :lol:

CJfilms
08-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Maybe we should get you another car FOR tbird that you can work on?

That way everyone can play together!!!