PDA

View Full Version : blue monday for the 00

critter
08-03-2009, 05:16 PM
well today i woke up could see out of my eye good news , bad news went to work on new car , needs a little to much work leakin head gasket , leakin intake gasket , springs r wrong for car somekind of trailer tow thing , way to much for me , so its back to workin on the 00 cyrsler , hopefully i can get that thing goin a little better , but there is a slite chance i can still find another car ,fingers and toes crossed for one of them to come out good

CJfilms
08-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Leaky gaskets....how bad is the head gasket? I have something I can send up to you ASAP that will fix it if it isn't too bad....

Anyone remember Steel Seal?
http://steelseal.com/?gclid=CIOtwKThiJwCFQtN5QodnzkVXg

One, they sponsored the Small Car division in 2005, and two, my father still works with the company, so I can get some pretty good deals!

The other leaks and toes you have I may not be able to help you with....but I can always send you some of Erin's extra nail polish to make those toes look nice on the track! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

..................:mad:DON'T BELIEVE HER, IT IS NOT MINE!!!:mad::mad::mad:WJ

critter
08-03-2009, 08:42 PM
to much work to get that car ready ,needs more then a can of fix , as far as this toe polish thing i dont wanna know lol , tryin to get the crysler runnin tommorow and fugure out why it over heats so bad , just not a good yr for me so far , ill keep tryin

Erin C
08-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Actually...You lie, Joe. One of them IS yours...Halloween when you dressed as Ms NEETS you bought a bottle of RED NAIL POLISH. No more mean faces and big print...:lol::D:angel:

And don't forget...I REFUSED to use it after it was on your toes...:eek: I went out and bought my own.

critter
08-03-2009, 08:44 PM
haha joe, busted :lol::lol::lol:

CJfilms
08-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Oh yeah.......you can use that one Critter.....especially if you want to wear the size 12 WIDE high heels that finished off the outfit......

critter
08-03-2009, 08:51 PM
heels wont fit me lol , wait maybe if i wear them click them times i can have a runnin car lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

CJfilms
08-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Critter....they are size 12 WIDE....they actually fit me!

Payless, the only place everyone can find what they need....

critter
08-03-2009, 09:04 PM
little to much info joe lol , hey got any cars layin around ? i need one :lol:

mcstockcar
08-03-2009, 09:14 PM
you still screwin with that chrysler????????????????????????

CJfilms
08-03-2009, 09:15 PM
I got a matchbox car! ......although Big Daddy might disagree, you're not small enough to fit...

critter
08-03-2009, 09:17 PM
well i had my hands on a 88 olds cutlass ,myslef and bigdaddy tried gettin it runnin today , after a few hrs got it crankin enough to find out it leaks bad , so it looks like im goin to try and get the good ole chrysler to go one more time

critter
08-03-2009, 09:18 PM
yeah dont think ill fit in that but thx joe , keepin an EYE out for me lol

Erin C
08-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Joe...don't we have my back up truck sittin somewhere with the old trans out and the new trans not installed? I know it is only a 2.8 but it would be fun to see running against the big cars...the motor is new (thanks Jonh Cozza)...I hope there's no probs with it...I think Mr. Critter should run it at Wall.

CJfilms
08-03-2009, 10:27 PM
If Critter can drop the trans in it, that shouldn't be a problem....

And by drop....I mean IN THE TRUCK, not on your foot......just playing it safe with your luck lately.....

Erin C
08-03-2009, 10:28 PM
If Critter can drop the trans in it, that shouldn't be a problem....

And by drop....I mean IN THE TRUCK, not on your foot......just playing it safe with your luck lately.....

Or on your face...like you did with Josh's headers when helping him with his Street Stock LOL!!!! :lol:

CJfilms
08-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Yeah, that was fun......

"You got it Josh?"

"Yeah, I got it..."

***falls out of car and lands on my head***

"Ow...."

The sound of Josh and Erin laughing ensues.....

"Are you sure you got it Josh?!?!?!?!?!?"

"I thought I did..."

Luckily I didn't have a black and blue eye! .....or end up like Critter for that matter! I don't know what was worse though....the header actually hitting my head or me jolting my head back to avoid it and smacking the concrete.....

purpdogrepair
08-04-2009, 10:44 AM
joe explain the wheel base rules for trucks running out sideof the truck class i would like to know if critter takes you up on the truck

Erin C
08-04-2009, 12:12 PM
he already ran one once this year...in PA he can run the truck with the big cars depending on the motor and in NJ because of the laws 104" and above can run with the big cars, any smaller would be with the small cars....btw the truck is the GMC equivalent to the Chevy S-10 extreme...it's an 87 S-15.

Buckshot11
08-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Critter get that truck going....putting in a tranny isnt to hard...you can do it!!

CJfilms
08-04-2009, 01:04 PM
In PA, we have the final say....if a 6 cylinder S10 with a 102" wheel base wants to race, it races with the Big Cars....

In NJ, state troopers make the call...if a 6 cylinder S10 with a 102" wheel base wants to race, it races with the Small Cars...

It kind of back fires on the drivers with a 4 cylinder motor and an extended bed.......they will have to race with the Big Cars in NJ.....

Either way, the TRUX counts are picking up at Wall Stadium....so unless the driver WANTS to race two races, they will only have to worry about racing with other TRUX.

To each his own.....We place the vehicles in the field of cars we see them to be equally matched both for safety and for power. As it has happened in the past....a 6 cylinder mustang ran with the Small Cars because he had a wheel base well under 104"....end result: he was equally classed for both speed and size. Don't forget, the Big and Small Car divisions run very close times.

purpdogrepair
08-04-2009, 03:22 PM
critters usually run from trux so they dont get run over critter remember you entry fee is paid the # 00 is not taken yet if you post half as times and worked on the truck between post you could make it it is time to CRITTER UP

Buckshot11
08-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Trux should definitely be over 10....we may even make it to 15:applause:

critter
08-04-2009, 07:37 PM
well right now i want to get my car for grandview takin care of , finish the season there , maybe next yr ill run the wall if funds let me , but thanks for all the heads up guys

Erin C
08-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Let me or Joe know if you want the truck...we have it stored at a buddy's garage for the time being since we don't have a garage of our own. I believe the trans that has to be dropped in is sitting in the bed of the truck.

critter
08-04-2009, 08:26 PM
ok thank you very much for the offer

critter
08-05-2009, 06:52 PM
well thurs night ,which is tommorow , i will be headin to the shop hopefully get the crysler to run , if not im searchin hard for a big v8 gm ,u know me ill keep postin on it

miller78
08-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Let me or Joe know if you want the truck...we have it stored at a buddy's garage for the time being since we don't have a garage of our own. I believe the trans that has to be dropped in is sitting in the bed of the truck.

that lil red pickup still lives?lol

Erin C
08-05-2009, 08:39 PM
hahaha...no the little red pickup is in the junk yard after it got wrecked at grandview last year. I had a back up truck from Rob Bader with an engine from John Cozza that has been sitting without the transmission in it for a while now. The motor is GREAT.

crazyfriend
08-05-2009, 08:47 PM
ERIN you should race again the fans would like to see the co-person on the track no excuses friends are willin to help so ya can get back to havin FUN on the track!:)

EnduroFromDE
08-05-2009, 08:53 PM
go on Erin...Of course we gota find someone to take over the control tower as you race...im sure someone can jump in there for ya...:applause::applause::applause:

mcstockcar
08-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Who s car you drivin? mines available if it makes it thru the main race. Its a little cosmetically challenged but it works.

critter
08-05-2009, 08:59 PM
if i get new car for aug u can drive that if jack dont beat it up to bad , wont let u drive the crysler if it comes back

mcstockcar
08-05-2009, 09:28 PM
I ll be good! wait how can i beat it up when your behind me...maybe if i jam on the brake hard enufff.....:)

critter
08-05-2009, 09:42 PM
so your the brake check guy they talk about , im hopin new car will be in front of u someday lol