PDA

View Full Version : Let's butt 'em up!!!

CJfilms
08-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Thanks to our buddy NeetsSpectator, we have a flyer for the next Grandview event!!!

http://www.neetsracing.com/flyer/2009-08-30.pdf

Let's get these posted up everywhere!!!! We'll have more butts in the stands and in more cars than we could believe!!!!

A big thank you goes out to Dave for helping us out with this!!!

See you soon!

Erin C
08-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Isn't he the best?!?!?! :applause:

Poppop
08-04-2009, 05:41 AM
I don't want to be the bad guy but I just printed a bunch of fliers to hang up around work and the first question I'm going to get is what's the price. I'll write it in but it would look better if it was part of the original. There are a lot of folks here that have never been to a race and have no idea what the cost is and compare it to a ball game or something else. Just my humble opinion.

DerbyN8-128
08-04-2009, 04:48 PM
7 dollars to get into the stands

critter
08-04-2009, 07:41 PM
i seem to do pretty good with my big mouth tellin people , but ill get some flyers out an about

Poppop
08-04-2009, 07:51 PM
I got some fliers out today and added and highlighted the price of admission and free parking. It convinced two dads and a grandpop to pass on a baseball game and they have six or seven kids to bring. Driving to Philly and paying to park just didn't have a chance, not to mention the food prices for all those kids. One of them mentioned that the kids have school the next day and didn't want it to be a late night.