PDA

View Full Version : Where am I ????

Fine Line
08-09-2009, 10:30 AM
I know that I finished last last night, and I would like to forget that the night even happened but I was at Riverhead and I finished 14th. The results & standings show that I did not even show up. What's up with that? I have the broken parts to show it.

I guess that it was a night that I would like to forget as well as a couple of other drivers in other divisions also.

Hopefully the Jam will add me as last on the final rundown and add the little points I get for 14th to the standings.

The rumor going around that I am trading my Late Model for Rob Bader's Blunderbust right now are just that. I have a very hard time running my Late Model by myself, I was talking to Rob possible about doing something but Nothing is done. I enjoy racing and feel that the Late Model needs more from me that I can give it without any help (crew or sponsors).

So, I will finish the season and see what next season brings. See everyone in a month.

Chris La Spisa, 7 Late Model

RacinRob
08-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Haha...love how word spreads like that....we barley got to even speak in dpeth chris...keep up the good work. You do an awesome job with what you have, if you need a hand to get the car ready for next race I'd be glad to help.

W. J.
08-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Gee Chris, you made the photo gallery www.racerhub.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=127322 , so that proves you were there. Probably an oversight by whoever printed the rundown sheet.
Best of luck in your quest for sponsorship and crew help. The LM's are great and need to be kept on the schedule for years to come.

RGeeProductions
08-09-2009, 10:47 AM
JA puts in the results and when the finishes are sent from the track, some are randomly side by side instead of straight down in order. It makes it a pain at times when trying to get results up quickly. From his end, I could see that 14th was next to 13th so it looked as if there were 13 cars. I just added you Chris.

Fine Line
08-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Thanks, I was really feeling left out.

Fine Line
08-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Thanks Rob, I appreciated you and Frank comming by Saturday night and offering your help. I will let you know if I need any help durnig the 4 week I have off. I really hope the late models get more races next year.