PDA

View Full Version : Thanks...

Tracy87BB
08-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Once again, I had an awesome time running in the truck enduro. Thanks for the great time.

I want to thank Kim Carpenter for scoring for me in a pinch. Thanks to Greg Zaleski and crew for their help in getting my truck to my trailer when it wouldn't start, and thanks to John Beatty and crew for helping me out as well. I alos owe a big thanks to some friends of mine from Bethel who came to help me out. It was great to see everyone at Riverhead once again.

Congrats to John Cozza on the win, and to the entire rest of the field for an awesome race.

I came home with one fewer tire than I went to the track with. I don't know if someone borrowed the other tire, or if they mistakenly thought it was theirs, but if anyone somehow ended up getting home with one more tire than they brought to the track with them, please contact me. Thanks.

smiley27414
08-09-2009, 09:04 PM
nice run tracy

Tracy87BB
08-11-2009, 08:01 PM
A BIG thanks to Kyle Curtis for bringing my missing wheel home when it apparently got moved - probably when I was loading my truck up - and was then left behind when I pulled out. Thanks to Vicki for the heads-up phone call to let me know where to find it! :applause: