PDA

View Full Version : short track, but not that short

killa54
08-12-2009, 03:57 PM
i was watching my video from last sunday and i noticed a couple of cars cutting the track a lil short...ok, alot short. not just once or twice but on every lap. im not the snitch type so i wont say names but im wondering how the officials could miss this. am i the only driver that noticed or is it really no big deal?

:confused:just wondering:confused:

nobandwagonhere
08-12-2009, 06:44 PM
:rolleyes:They used to penalize people for that....but I guess not no more?:rolleyes::help:

richardpetey
08-12-2009, 07:01 PM
As far as I can remember RH is considered a SHORT track..................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

racing#s
08-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Hi guy,
I recodnized your name (Killa)---I think you're the guy who posted a really cool video on youtube ? lol,,Me and you battled for many laps,(I was the #28),we raced clean for many laps.
But,I saw what you're talking about,the same cars were cutting through the infield,way under the rumble strips over and over.There's always a bunch of guys that do it,on occasion the officials will nail them and black flag them.
It's not right,but it's part of the game,it always happens.
It's just like the guys who hit the high lane and pass 20 cars before you're even moving,that pissed me off more.You can't move and cars are flying by on the outside picking up 20 positions in a flash.
Honestly,I only did a 4cyl.race only once,but I see no reason why they shouldn't get a rolling type start,it would eliminate the illegal outside passing.

racing#s
08-12-2009, 07:13 PM
copy/paste -it's the 4cyl race from this past Sunday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wT7v0uEsVc

This is part one,you'll see part ll (after the red flag) on youtube.
On the redflag...just some advice,if you haven't already done so,remove your airbag ...lol....
Believe it or not,they can get decent money on ebay or craigslist,remove and sell them.

DJB74
08-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Passing on the outside is perfectly okay. Once that green flag comes out, it's time to go. These are Enduro races, not Nextel Cup events.

racing#s
08-12-2009, 07:48 PM
You're right DJB,
It SUCKS when someone in your line in front of you is sleeping,or not moving for whatever reason and you're stuck dead...
As you say,,,that's the Enduros...lol.

PIT BULL
08-12-2009, 07:58 PM
If it really happens that would have to be the biggest BS way to place. What is the point of racing if your score keeper is cheating.

spikeybabe22
08-14-2009, 11:18 AM
i think the only time they make a big deal about it is if you come in first, beacuse the first 6 cyl race that happened and the person in 1st got dq'd because of it.

killa54
08-14-2009, 04:26 PM
i watched my video again, then checked the finishes, video, then finishes ......amazing!