PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming races

limodmaniac
08-13-2009, 09:59 AM
Weather permitting, it's off to Thompson tonight and hopefully a Ryan Preece 3 in a row win. Special thanks to Ryan and family for the surprise gift delivered in the mail. I'll wear it proudly.

Then, off to Spencer where hopefully the LongIslandModManiac sponsored number 60, will be driven to victory lane. Thanks Matt Hirschman for the series of photos showing you flying up , on top of, and over Jamie at Wall. Wall is always an exciting place!!

Then off to Bowman Gray or if the weather sounds too iffy, maybe a ride back to Waterford . Really want to see a race at Bowman Gray though..Hope those thunderstorms get out of there.

Then Bristol.. I"m holding my breath and might do that for the entire race.

Then off to Motor Mile for the ASA. Hope the cars show up and support this series.

Finally off to Mahoning for the remainder of the 100 lap feature and then another 100 feature to follow. If you've never been there, now is the time!

catfish
08-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Busy week !!!!

mattphoto
08-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Weather permitting, it's off to Thompson tonight and hopefully a Ryan Preece 3 in a row win. Special thanks to Ryan and family for the surprise gift delivered in the mail. I'll wear it proudly.

Then, off to Spencer where hopefully the LongIslandModManiac sponsored number 60, will be driven to victory lane. Thanks Matt Hirschman for the series of photos showing you flying up , on top of, and over Jamie at Wall. Wall is always an exciting place!!

Then off to Bowman Gray or if the weather sounds too iffy, maybe a ride back to Waterford . Really want to see a race at Bowman Gray though..Hope those thunderstorms get out of there.

Then Bristol.. I"m holding my breath and might do that for the entire race.

Then off to Motor Mile for the ASA. Hope the cars show up and support this series.

Finally off to Mahoning for the remainder of the 100 lap feature and then another 100 feature to follow. If you've never been there, now is the time!

man limod I wish I had your race schedule.