08-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Congrats timmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leah28racing
08-16-2009, 05:55 AM
congrats kid!!!

go get em

BOWATCHER
08-16-2009, 07:33 AM
The Long Island Version of Joey Logano.Its been a pleasure watching you race. I also enjoy all the excitement around your cars after the races the smiles on all the kids faces and the way u treat each one.

Ace
08-16-2009, 09:03 AM
CONGRATS Timmy on your 2nd win this season.:cheers:

CONGRATS for being the 1st mod driver to restart a race this year in turn 4. You da man!!!!:applause::applause::applause:

Jaws
08-16-2009, 09:13 AM
One of these nights we will be there when you win, another great job.

Jaws!

wayne
08-16-2009, 09:22 AM
Damn good job!! Again!

IDRIVEALARGECAR
08-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Good Job Timmy You Without A Doubt Have A Very Bright Future Ahead Of You.. Look Forward To Seeing A Few More Speeches There Kid...

nobandwagonhere
08-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Nice win kid! :cheers:Looked great out there.:applause::cheers:

fred card
08-16-2009, 10:48 AM
you the man:cheers:

Buckshot11
08-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Great job on the Win! :applause: Nice to see someone get a round a certain slow moving all lane hogging modified too.:wave::cheers:

Teds Race Tours
08-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Great job on the Win! :applause: Nice to see someone get a round a certain slow moving all lane hogging modified too.:wave::cheers:

Not only did he pass Wayne, he past him without using the bumper. Something that calls for a round of :applause::applause::applause:
He followed for about 15 laps before he passed the 15, and Wayne was certainly using the entire speedway to make it tough to pass. Such patience is rare these days, and you certainly don't expect it in a 17 year old.

Not sure he would have gotten Eddie, and I sure would have liked to see it play out, but Timmy looks to have that something "extra". I look forward to watching his career take off.

modified_fan
08-16-2009, 01:38 PM
One excellent win for the 99. Congrats!

Buckshot....Is your hate needed in this forum? Life is much more fun when you look for the positive of what we have at Riverhead, instead of that which you find as negative.'

Douglas Corwin

Buckshot11
08-16-2009, 03:17 PM
One excellent win for the 99. Congrats!

Buckshot....Is your hate needed in this forum? Life is much more fun when you look for the positive of what we have at Riverhead, instead of that which you find as negative.'

Douglas Corwin

What 'hate' would you be speaking of? I first congratulated Timmy on winning and second congratulated him on passing a driver who is very tough to get around.:cheers:

Anything else you saw as negative must have been perceived through your pessimistic glasses, but thanks for bring the rest of us down.:wave:

outlawfab
08-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Timmy what can we say but you are the REAL DEAL !!!!!!!! We would like to thank Brian Russ Joe Chris Scooter John Malisa Nick Stef and Rob .Also for Jerry and Linda Solomito for all of there time and EFFORT put into this WIN !!!!!! Freddy and Megan for there time and help with Timmy. Great job TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave and Cindy Brigati

Wheel Racing
08-16-2009, 08:50 PM
Congrats again Timmy! I felt so bad for Eddie but that pass for second(that eventually became the winning pass) was text book. Anyone else would have layed the bumper including Wayne himself. You are a pleasure to watch.. Congrats again

Golf Guy
08-17-2009, 03:03 PM
Outstanding win Saturday night. You are worth the price of admission. Great job in the pits after with all the fans also, you have composure beyond your years.

chevycraft
08-17-2009, 04:26 PM
What else can anyone say " YOU ARE THE MAN " awesome job Timmy !!! and everyone involved with that team !!!! You are all truely the best!!! By the way congrats to the CAT IN THE HAT (JERRY SR)!!! Sorry we were not there to be part of it... good luck this week!!!

The"Roof"Rider
08-18-2009, 01:59 PM
First off I'd like to thank Dave and Cindy Brigati. Winning a modified race at Riverhead Raceway has been one of my dreams as a kid. Without them I wouldn't of been able to achieve one of my dreams. I'd also like to thank Brian Schwarz for all the hard work and dedication you put into the cars. I cant say enough about The crew that helps us out week in and week out Russ, Jo-Jo, Kris, Scooter, John and Melissa, Nicky, Stephanie, and Rob. Next I'd like to thank my family for everything they have done for me over the years, without them I wouldn't be who I am today. Saving the best for last I'd like to thank all the fans that come out each and every saturday night to support something that we all love. You fans are what makes it possible to compete at Riverhead Raceway. Thank you to everyone who posted the kind and nice comments. I appreciate it!:cheers:

Timmy Solomito

Hollywood
08-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Damn son................................ Brought a tear to my eye.................Save it for your sprint cup victory lane speech!

Want my 50 50 tickets this week?

Teds Race Tours
08-19-2009, 10:59 AM
You are the subject of the newest avatar. You must be doing something really well. :applause::applause::applause:

sobe
08-19-2009, 02:17 PM
good job kid, hopefully your talent will take places!!!!!

36titan
08-31-2009, 09:28 PM
Hopefully someday someone will see you in nascar and you get a ride in nascar