PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Anyone ??

KickinAsphalt
08-17-2009, 12:12 PM
This should be the official morning beverage of TCH fans/visitors as well as the Carey & Coffey Show

http://jaxcoffeehouse.com/catalog.php?fr_sw=0&igroup_id=70&section_id=11

PS: I love their slogan.. :p

RGeeProductions
08-17-2009, 02:04 PM
I knew I should have copyrighted the name!!! LOL

Axel
08-17-2009, 03:06 PM
As a huge coffee fan, this is good to see!

Cuppa joe anyone? Or as they say in NJ, "a Cuppo gawfee."

zombo
08-18-2009, 04:01 AM
This should be the official morning beverage of TCH fans/visitors as well as the Carey & Coffey Show

http://jaxcoffeehouse.com/catalog.php?fr_sw=0&igroup_id=70&section_id=11

PS: I love their slogan.. :p

i'm guessing it may be a coincidence, but your avatar looks a lot like chas okerson's modified from wall stadium.

KickinAsphalt
08-18-2009, 03:48 PM
Your avatar looks a lot like chas okerson's modified from wall stadium.

It's actually based off Kevin Flockharts #12 modified from Wall Stadium (2007)

I have been racing with that paint scheme over 2 yrs now online...

Have tried to get people involved in sim racing ever since i was "bit" in late 2006 when the whelen modified mod was released as an add on for NR2K3...

Jaws is about the only one I know here that took that plunge...

A few have expressed interest, and got cold feet I guess...

You (or anyone here) are more than welcome to contact me if you have a desire (or even curiousity how it works) to race modifieds (or most any type of car) online.. I can be reached at kickinasphalt (at) verizon (dot) net

We should meet/greet at wall sometime for the modtoberfest (my word) or the derby.. LMK, thanks

Axel
08-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Have tried to get people involved in sim racing ever since i was "bit" in late 2006 when the whelen modified mod was released as an add on for NR2K3...

Jaws is about the only one I know here that took that plunge...

A few have expressed interest, and got cold feet I guess...

You (or anyone here) are more than welcome to contact me if you have a desire (or even curiousity how it works) to race modifieds (or most any type of car) online.. I can be reached at kickinasphalt (at) verizon (dot) net

Dont you need to find that ridiculously hard to find software or system to play sim racing?

mends
08-18-2009, 04:49 PM
not ridicuously hard...

expensive now... cheap when it came out, i bought my copy for $10

http://catalog.ebay.com/NASCAR-Racing-2003-Season-/6478400?_fifpts=1&_pcatid=2&_refkw=nascar+2003&_trksid=p3286.c0.m271

KickinAsphalt
08-18-2009, 04:59 PM
Dont you need to find that ridiculously hard to find software or system to play sim racing?

Basically to sim race open wheel modifieds you need the following:

Software:
Nascar Racing 2003 Season (OOP now.. cannot be found in any retail store, can be had from auction sites, as well as "other sources".. I can assist with this)

Hardware:
A PC (or even a mac) yes, even a laptop would work
A Wheel and Pedals ($30-$300) depending how hardcore you feel like getting
(I'm using my same $25 used wheel setup for 2.5 yrs now)
A Microphone (not required but really helps)
A Good Internet Connection (Anything but dial up (DSL, Cable, Fiber) and a hard wired connection works best)

LMK if I can be of further help Pork Roll Spokesman Of The Year 2009

Jack Erhart
08-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone here at Racerhub, and "The Chrome Horn."

I'm the coffee roaster and business owner of Jax Coffee House & Roastery, creators of "Motorsports Series Coffee."

I just wanted to come by and say hi to everyone, and to let you know our intent was in no way trying to take anything away from what you folks have here when we created some of the names for the blends we put together for this line of coffees.

As a matter of fact we would love to put something together even better and more representitive of you here in support of Racerhub. Let that be made known, and we would be more then happy to discuss how that could happen. Thanks so much for coming by our site and checking out our "Chrome Horn Coffee." You might want to try some. It taste even better then it looks!

Thanks all.