PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Missle question

jeep4x486
08-17-2009, 05:26 PM
I recently moved down to Groton, CT and was wondering if they still keep the Mystic Missle down here in southern CT or if they keep it elsewhere with Lia driving it. Just find it interesting to know where the teams are located, and find it nice to go out for a bikeride down by the teams shops. I came from up in western mass and used to go out for a drive by flamingo and the 16 cars shop and see them getting ready to head out. I know the Mystic Missle is sponsored by the Mystic River Marina and was just wondering where the car was kept.

jeep4x486
08-17-2009, 05:32 PM
...also I have been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to get a username and actually post. My racing travels usually bring me to most of the tour races at stafford and thompson, as well as many of their weekly shows. I also hit the speedbowl a couple times a year and frequent lebanon valley out in NY. I also try to get down to PA at least once a year to take in the 410 sprints down on their home turf. Theres a little about me and I hope to contribute some of my insight from the various races to this forum.

RGeeProductions
08-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Thanks for joining in jeep.
I can't help you on the Mystic team question though.

Ben Althen
08-17-2009, 11:08 PM
The team is still based out of Mystic at the marina.