PDA

View Full Version : added show(why not time trials)?

quickmc73
08-19-2009, 09:57 AM
think we could get the powers that be to make the added show on the 29th a time trial show.

Ace
08-19-2009, 02:17 PM
T.T. race would be great! Hopefully it will happen.

quickmc73
08-19-2009, 03:18 PM
anybody know the best one to approach with the time trial request,dont want to step on any toes if you know what i mean!:help:

ChargerFan
08-20-2009, 10:10 AM
it doesn't matter who you talk to brian they do what they want anyway.nobody will step up to the plate and take care of things that's why the track is the way that it is. Good Luck.
Warren

jbear15
08-20-2009, 03:37 PM
im with you guys..i say TT show!!!!

kcspd60
08-20-2009, 09:51 PM
they could make it a tt show. i think it depends on this weekend if it rains out. i dont think they will change it to a 30 lap race if they have to double up on races. tt would be cool ten extra laps.

RGeeProductions
08-20-2009, 09:56 PM
it doesn't matter who you talk to brian they do what they want anyway.nobody will step up to the plate and take care of things that's why the track is the way that it is. Good Luck.
Warren

Oh really? What about the Late Models this year, that were not to be running and got back on the schedule? Or time trials added to shows that were not to be time trials?

RovinPromotions
08-21-2009, 06:58 AM
Make the 29th a double point show with NO T.T..we all know how the T.T's end up...if the usual T.T. show would have the top 6 REDRAW,then the handicap should be as follows. No winner will start better than 7th,and for as many wins you have you will lose 1 starting position.[IE] if you have 5 wins you start in 11th. You have 1 win,& you will start 7th.This is fair for the guys who have not tasted victory lane yet.

Ace
08-21-2009, 08:15 AM
I don't agree with anything you said Rovin.That's your opinion that's fine.We ONLY have 4 TT shows a year out of how many races maybe 14.So that leaves 10 other races where everyone gets handicapped. I agree with Brian and Jerry let's make this one a TT.JMO

quickmc73
08-21-2009, 08:48 AM
i can understand why tt shows dont agree with you,yes they always proven that the faster cars win and or fill out the top 5 spots,which in turn leaves those who havent won yet besides themselves.i know this cause i was one of those drivers that came so close to winning so many times in the past but would falter due to the notion that putting 4 tires on would be enough,when in fact it wasnt if the car was not set up properly and worked on daily.i had the opportunity numerous times back in 06 to start on the front row but after a disaterous result in which the point leader at that time got caught up in a wreck that i caused because my car was loose as a goose is also a bad thing.i won my first race this year from the pole and yes it was benefficial that i did start up front but i also worked on my car and impproved the way it holds the track.i won the race with a 8 car length lead and only put on 2 tires.my point is that starting up front with a car that has always been loose or so tight it dont turn will only cause havoc for the point leaders and themselves.if you know of any driver this year that started on the pole and pulled away rather then faded back fast and buched the field please let me know.

quickmc73
08-21-2009, 08:52 AM
hey raven just ask furr dog if the slower cars should always star up front,i think he would have some valuable input for you.

RovinPromotions
08-21-2009, 07:55 PM
hey quick thanks for ur insight & ur opinion.But my views remain unaltered,i'am just tired of the same ole STORY and was just trying make a point on how to "change" up the charger division. Ace, no suprise you would disagree with my post [lol].....question of the week

how many engines does walter have in competition at riverhead???? inquiring minds need to know:wave:

dynamite
08-21-2009, 10:08 PM
hey rove you're kinda silly talking being from the grand stands. do you drive a charger? How come i don't see ya in those driving meetings and telling the officals those questions. time trails? are you kidding? one of three drivers will win and here is your test: who are those three?(the odds on favorite dr.) question 2: can you name the 5 engine builders that are in the chargers? keep it reg show and let the young drivers get a real shot at winning, i got lucky last week to get by 96, that should have been his race. i wish for time trail shows every week, so it would get real boring every week. last weeks race was kinda exciting from what all the spectators were saying to me as i was signing autographs for an hour. dan turbush

RGeeProductions
08-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Thank you Dan....

Turbo
08-22-2009, 07:05 PM
if I wasnt those certain drivers who you say will always win those TT shows, then I would be doing my homework to try to be one of those guys. Keep messin with the setups, try a different driving line.. etc etc. Homework is the key word here and its just like in school, those people who did their HW were the ones passin with flying colors unlike the others who didnt always was a step behind. And if there was a night I would want to beat those top guys, it would be on a time trial show, then it will be a big accomplishment

kcspd60
08-28-2009, 10:01 PM
well put dan. i am a rookie this year and i take every friday night the same. hey i could win a race tomorrow. it doesnt matter if its a tt show or not. it comes down to hard work, sacrafice, patience, and some more hard work. i learn something from rookies and veterans every week i race it doesnt matter if i start first or last.