PDA

View Full Version : 4 Down...4 To Go...Then The Big One!!!

CJfilms
08-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Welcome to halfway through the 2009 NEETS Racing Season! As you should know, we are keeping track of points from each race...not just for bragging rights, but for a whole lot more!!!

What: The 6th Annual Awards Banquet is set to take stage on Saturday December 19th, 2009! <--The When

Where: Kutztown Fire Hall, 310 Noble Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
Pending Times(When part II): 6PM-12 Midnight (may possibly change to 5-11...)
Who: YOU!!!
Why: Because we love you....:angel:

The 6th Annual Awards Banquet will mark the end of the 2009 NEETS Racing Season at Grandview Speedway and Wall Stadium. Top 10 drivers from each division (Big and Small) that raced at Grandview Speedway this season will receive payouts and trophies, Top 3 drivers from each division (Big, Small and TRUX) will receive trophies and a possible payout. The Top Ten Club Members will all receive plaques for their valiant efforts this season; and pending a sponsor, the $250 prize money will be paid out as well. Specialty awards galore :D, give-a-ways and door prizes :drool:, gag prizes :rolleyes: and those good old heart-felt speeches :*-( will all be present for the occasion...

Elegant "Family Style" dinner, dancing with your bestest of NEETS friends and family, free beer all night long....gee what more can I say? It will be the most fun you'll ever have at a banquet!

So come one come all! See what the 2009 NEETS Racing wraps up to be in the end! Honor the champions in one of the most successful years in NEETS history! We will be announcing news regarding the 2010 season and many new and different plans you will see in the near future!

Pending Payouts for the Grandview Speedway Top Ten: (for each division!)
1st Place - $1,000
2nd Place - $500
3rd Place - $400
4th Place - $300
5th Place - $200
6th Place - $175
7th Place - $150
8th Place - $125
9th Place - $100
10th Place - $100

More details will be released as the date gets closer.

Tickets are on sale NOW!!! Tickets will be $50 each, $90 for two. Tickets will be available at each NEETS event starting on August 30th, you must purchase your ticket by November 29th!!! We need to get the final head count to the hall for food preparations. To order tickets via email, please contact, joe@neetsracing.com, for details.

Whether you are a fan, driver, crew member, family member, sponsor or just an enduro nut, you will not want to miss this FINAL 2009 NEETS EVENT!

We hope to see everyone one last time in 2009!

Banquet info page will be loaded up shortly!!!
www.neetsracing.com/events/12-19-09info.htm

richardpetey
08-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Will the Wall NEETS top ten be honored at the same banquet....................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
08-21-2009, 11:11 PM
ill be there , do i have to wear a tie lol

CJfilms
08-21-2009, 11:46 PM
Good Point Petey...

I would like to honor the entire Top Ten from both Wall and Grandview, but... in actuality, the counts at Wall are just not high enough for us to afford more than just trophies at this time. We have not been able to counter balance the costs of the events against the 20% out of the registrations, therefore, the events either cost us money or make very little....

I plan on providing trophies for at least the top 3 in each of the divisions that raced Wall this season, Big-Small-TRUX. If the counts pick up between now and the last race, I may be able to provide a payout to these drivers, but for now, a trophy is all we can afford....:disgusted

2010 will be a different story however, if we start out on the right foot and keep things afloat, there will be no reason why we don't honor the top ten from ALL NEETS Divisions!

mcstockcar
08-22-2009, 08:24 AM
only you do critter! nice touch to your picture:lol:

CJfilms
08-22-2009, 09:30 AM
ALL Top Ten drivers must wear proper attire...I will provide details on the info page once it is uploaded.

critter
08-22-2009, 09:59 AM
well i will dress to impress ,the little lady will make sure of that, um i dont remember the punisher wearin a bowtie , hmmmmm

CJfilms
09-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Wow, I really mesed up on that post.... I corrected something that might mean a lot to some people...

Top 10 drivers from Grandview Speedway will receive trophy and payout....not just top 3!!!!

Woops! Sorry, I had it right for the Wall Drivers, don't know how I messed that one up though....

....Thanks Art.

richardpetey
09-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Finally, the top three drivers at Wall will get a trophy, not an engraved wooden credit card.......................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: