PDA

View Full Version : Chris Young

str8up
08-23-2009, 10:14 AM
I have a question for Chris.
Do you ever get tired that every week people are lined-up waiting to kick your butt?
What you did to Eddie last night was absolutely the dirtiest driving I have ever seen. :mad::mad:

Richie25
08-24-2009, 01:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj6T8oYTzbc !

JTG 46 Racing
08-24-2009, 05:59 PM
lol nice video.

crewchief2
08-26-2009, 09:20 PM
I have a question for Chris.
Do you ever get tired that every week people are lined-up waiting to kick your butt?
What you did to Eddie last night was absolutely the dirtiest driving I have ever seen. :mad::mad:

YOU NEED GLASSES!!
when the car on the bottom drifts up to catch the car on the restart, where is the car on the outside supposed to go after getting pushed into the wall. The outside car was still ahead going into turn one,but the inside car would not lift to regain control,and took both cars out. Thats what I saw,this week.The video on pitstop/pitbull shows what I am speaking of. Take a look.

Ka$h25
08-27-2009, 06:08 AM
YOU NEED GLASSES!!
when the car on the bottom drifts up to catch the car on the restart, where is the car on the outside supposed to go after getting pushed into the wall. The outside car was still ahead going into turn one,but the inside car would not lift to regain control,and took both cars out. Thats what I saw,this week.The video on pitstop/pitbull shows what I am speaking of. Take a look.

A) Why is the leader "catching up" to anyone on a restart?

B) From my angle in turn 1 the 49 left no room on the inside. Maybe he assumed the 8 would lift and he would have cleared him by then, but the fact is the 8 was still there and the 49 came down.

It looked a lot more deliberate in person, but that restart is really what started the whole problem.

nobandwagonhere
08-27-2009, 06:25 AM
.....the only one that needs glasses is Young.:rolleyes::disgusted

str8up
08-27-2009, 08:49 AM
Young started hitting Eddie way BEFORE they even got the green.

fastgal
08-27-2009, 09:28 AM
looks like the 8 had the 49 well up the track before the green and then ran him up off 4. equal blame. call it a racing thing

crewchief2
08-27-2009, 09:31 AM
What I meant by "catching up", was the 8 got to the gas , on the restart,on the inside,and got loose when the tires spun. Your choices at that point are to lift,or stay in it,turn to the right,which the 8 does,and crowds the car on the outside till he is scraping the wall. The outside car than has no choice but to rebound off the wall,and try to straighten himself out. With that said,did they come together?, of course they did.Were they out of control?, of course they were. No one wanted to lift. You think those guys out at RR are competing for a $100,000 prize. Thats bull ring racing, bring your spare parts, and check your emotions at the ticket booth ,or the pit gate.
That's the main reason I'm not there in the pits anymore.That place is a dump.They should concrete the 2 pit gates, fill it with water, and row boats in it. The owners dont do anything to promote the place. They just raise prices at the ticket booth,and pit gate. The purse's are terrible. What a disgrace, and a DUMP.

broz
08-27-2009, 09:55 AM
now that's a positive post :disgusted

36titan
08-31-2009, 09:24 PM
lol nice video.

nice video richie