PDA

View Full Version : Added September 12 Date

RGeeProductions
08-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Riverhead has added September 12 to the Legends schedule. Show starts 5:30.

Source, Bon Finan

DriveitinDeep
08-24-2009, 11:02 AM
That should make Fred happy and maybe change his theory at tad

RGeeProductions
08-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Change a FEW people's theories!!!
Kudos to the Cromarty's....

RichF
08-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Good news for the Legends division! Thanks, RR :cheers:

chevycraft
08-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Anyone know if that might be a time trial show?? That would be great if it was.... hint hint???

RGeeProductions
08-24-2009, 11:28 AM
If it was a time trial show, I would have posted that.
BTW, which Legend do you drive?
3 races were dropped from a Sunday show with one being the Legends, but do to overwhelming response to the right people, the Legends were granted another race. Now you want more?
Thanks Barbara & Jim for adding a show back for the INEX Legends!!!!

fred card
08-24-2009, 11:48 AM
thanks riverhead raceway ,:cheers:

attituderacing
08-24-2009, 11:55 AM
:mad:Who is asking for more? There was talk of a possible time trial show in the beginning of the year? So why the question?????

Richie25
08-24-2009, 11:58 AM
If it was a time trial show, I would have posted that.
BTW, which Legend do you drive?
3 races were dropped from a Sunday show with one being the Legends, but do to overwhelming response to the right people, the Legends were granted another race. Now you want more?
Thanks Barbara & Jim for adding a show back for the INEX Legends!!!!

Rgee chevycraft happens to be the owner of the 15 legend car that solomito drives. and as for the race on the 12th they said it was a chance of it being a time trial race, which i think would be great. also hearing Paul Dodorico say it will possible be a time trial show i think that says something. it would make for a much better race and would for sure be better then the last few very rushed along races we have had. so asking for more i don't think so, theres been talk of a time trial show a number of times this season for the legends.

chevycraft
08-24-2009, 12:00 PM
I don`t drive one . But I do own the number 15 car ,which is second in points ... I never posted once to complain ,when they took away the sept race ... and we are in a points battle ... Saturday night someone said it might be a time trial show .... which our stewards keep telling us were getting ... so thats why I was asking ..... anyway do I need to drive, to ask a question . and is wrong to want more , thats what keeps me going everyday..so thanks for %@$@^ attitude!!

RGeeProductions
08-24-2009, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the postitive posts!!!
Not wrong for wanting more, but not even a thanks for the show back is my point and that's all!
BTW, doesn't the added event give more of a chance for points in itself?

attituderacing
08-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Well originally we were supose to have like 11 or 12 shows, that were cut back and there were some rain outs along the way... so to take away another show at the end of the year, when there is a championship to be decided, just didn't make sense. THANK YOU FOR ADDING THE SHOW ON SEPTEMBER 12 th!!!!!

Tracy87BB
08-24-2009, 12:32 PM
I was asked to post this on behalf of Paul Dodorico, as he does not have a registered username:

I don't post but since my name was brought up I asked for this to be posted for me.

I was told Saturday night by Mike Cappiello that a race would be added Sept. 12th for the Legends division and the race would be a TT show. I was told that I could mention that to the racers.

We are happy and grateful to have the date added, regardless of time trials or not.

Upon hearing this news Saturday night, I personally went and thanked Barbara Cromarty on behalf of myself and the Legends division.

- Paul Dodorico

chevycraft
08-24-2009, 01:12 PM
:applause:35 years of inserting the hamster !!!! and you are questioning my authority on asking for a time trial show....lol ..Thanks for your positive posts...Keep snappin those photos,because clearly you are unaware if this date will be a TT show or not...as the rest of us still don`t know either ...your the BEST

chargerthunder
08-24-2009, 02:02 PM
man chevycraft, your pretty harsh. I guess when you whine enough to get your way and then you finally get it , why not whine some more? :*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(

chevycraft
08-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Explain to me where I was whineing....Rgeee questions me on what car I drive and now he`s keeping score on who said" thank you" for getting our race back... I asked 1 simple question about if it was a TT trail show and get told be glad we got our race back from some guy who snaps pictures and gives out the wrong info , then says "if it was he would have posted that" harsh yup I can be .... whiner NEVER!!!! :cheers:

Richie
08-24-2009, 02:42 PM
Poor Hamster.

attituderacing
08-24-2009, 02:50 PM
man chevycraft, your pretty harsh. I guess when you whine enough to get your way and then you finally get it , why not whine some more? :*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(

Chevycraft was asking if it was definately a time trial show, which was discused Saturday night... his suposed whinning, as you call it had nothing to do with it being a time trial show. I onlt see him asking a simple question and RG called him a whinner!!!!!! I guess you can't ask questions or your a whinner:help: Don't be a hater......

EDGEnterprises
08-24-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks to the track? I didn't hear a thank you from anyone all season for the trophies I purchased for the division because the track didn't want to purchase trophies for the second year in a row. I haven't come back to the after I was tossed off the track for "leaving" my car down by victory lane when presenting the trophy... So thanks to the track for????

Nice for them to give us back a race we were supposed to be scheduled for anyways. So thanks! :confused:

attituderacing
08-24-2009, 03:11 PM
:cheers:Thanks Bryan!!!!!:wave:

RGeeProductions
08-24-2009, 03:32 PM
First off, I just asked if you drive a car.
Second, Bob Finan had sent me the info to post and there was no mention of Time Trials in his email.
Third, Kevin, check your messages please as it explains some things.
And Bryan, nothing for nothing, you still could have been out a race....

allhailunc
08-24-2009, 05:44 PM
and to think i miss all this crap(not):disgusted

53ny
08-26-2009, 04:15 PM
A TT race would be better for the racers , race fans,owners to watch...It would line the cars up according to speed:applause: not the SILLY SYSTEM used at RIVERHEAD RACEWAY:confused:It could potentially show what the class can really do....PUT ON A DECENT SHOW.....Another draw to a TIME TRIAL would be the potential for out of state racers to come to RIVERHEAD RACEWAY to race for a win..:applause:......not have to start last in every feature and have no realistic chance for a top 3 finish,better yet surviving the carnage in the back of the pack...:disgusted..I could speak for probably 4 racers from out of NY who feel this way....Either way, thanks for the race back...:applause:...I feel a TT show is well DESERVED to ALL the LEGENDS DRIVERS,OWNERS,and FANS....JMO...Kevin 53ny...:wave:

RGeeProductions
08-26-2009, 05:22 PM
I agree on some and disagree on some with that Kevin. I feel time trails should be for special events only. Time trails, although as you say, would give invaders a chance for a good finish, what about your regular running guys who don't quite have it to be a top 5 or 10 car? They would never have a chance at a decent finish if they had to start in the back every week. Handicapping gives these guys a chance at a possible good finish and makes your top running guys show their skills coming through the pack. I know if I drove a car, and wasn't a top 5 - 10 car and had to start at the back all the time, I would just give up....On a similiar note: I do miss heats in ALL divisions. I know all qualify due to low car counts but I tell you what, it may be the only chance for some to get a checkered flag...and that, I am sure means a lot to all drivers...

attituderacing
08-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Well with them cutting the last 2-3 shows after 11-14 laps kind of stinks as far as being handicapped, it takes most of that time to try and make it to the front. A time trial show would be an option.

RGeeProductions
08-26-2009, 05:41 PM
That is true. But why were the races length cut to begin with?
Due to too many cautions. Time trials would bring fast guys to the front but then again brings up my point for the slower regular guys.....No win anywhere here for anyone...except fast cars...
There should be 3 extended distance races with double points and time trials like the other divisions...
with double points and time trials, the fast guys benefit and the rest of the shows handicapped to help those guys not quite up to par...