PDA

View Full Version : Banquet Time is slowly creeping up on us

Erin C
08-27-2009, 08:40 AM
Hi Everyone :)

Well, with only a few more races until the end of the season it is time I start selling tickets to the Awards Banquet. I am sure Joe will be on here later with a 2 page long description of the event and everything but I will say what I have to say first so you don't get lost.

The Awards Banquet will be held at the Kutztown Firehall on December 19th (Joe's birthday).

Banquet ticket sales will begin at this Sunday's race and the final sale date will be at our November race at Wall (for those who cannot attend the Wall race you can purchase them at the next couple events at Grandview or mail a check to us).

Tickets will be $50/piece or 2 for $90. Dinner will be family style and there will be free beer (Yeungling and Miller Light) and soda throughout the night but cash bar if you are not a beer drinker. I do need to ask if anyone can bring cookies/deserts please let me know as the Kutztown Firehall does not provide deserts...

Please don't forget the top 10 in each division is honored with trophies and points fund and you MUST be present in order to receive the awards. Also being presented will the coveted Uncle Petey award and the Promoters Award. I am hoping Uncle Petey will entertain us with some of his comical awards as well (HINT HINT!!!).

We are trying to map out the closest hotel to the firehall so stay tuned for that information.

Finally, our DJ is the best! He is actually the one who DJ'd our wedding :)

Thanks everyone, I will see you all Sunday! :wave:

Erin C
08-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Forgot to mention, if you would like to reserve a ticket number it is first come first serve via EMAIL or in person not on the forum because I can't keep track of everything, but you need to pay for the ticket by the next event or the ticket number can be sold to someone else...this is just because some people prefer certain numbers...

I have to apologize to Tracy, though...I already took the number 057 and 001...I am pretty sure we have a 157, though! Joe can correct me if I am wrong, but I think we have 001-200.

critter
08-27-2009, 03:16 PM
ill be there , ill get my tickets in sept

richardpetey
08-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Please save ticket #'s 43 & 44..............................:rolleyes:
Thanks Erin, your too good to me.................:)
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Tracy57
08-27-2009, 08:43 PM
How about Larry's #55? And how about #157?

I will make "dirt dessert" and maybe "critter litter" if I can find the recipe.... Any other requests?

critter
08-27-2009, 08:46 PM
critter litter whats that ???? u can eat that lol , is there a 00 01 for me ? if not ill take any number

Tracy57
08-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Its similiar to "dirt dessert" but looks like kitty litter- including the little blue granuales. It can be served in an unused litter box " and a rolled up tootsie roll for... well, you can use your immagination on that one! I just HAD to call it "critter litter"... You should feel honored!

critter
08-27-2009, 08:55 PM
thank you i feel very honored , hope you make alot of it , ill be in it lol :lol:

punchy
08-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Have seen the kitty litter dessert, they use it for kids parties. HA how appropriate for Critter!

Erin C
08-31-2009, 10:31 PM
I forgot to mention...don't forget about the top 10 club. Those who have received a top 10 finish throughout the year will be receiving an award as well if you are in attendance. We will also acknowlege those who cannot make it.

I am happy to say I already sold a bunch of tickets :)

Tracy and I are working on centerpiece ideas and I started collecting some items to put them together already! (Also have to mention Big El here, too, since he will be doing some printing work on them as well, THANKS!) I think this is going to be the best banquet yet..BY FAR! You're not going to want to miss this ;)

Still working on a good "Theme" though. Has anyone ever heard the song "One Piece at a Time" by Johnny Cash? Anyone else have any ideas?

CJfilms
09-01-2009, 06:56 AM
Have seen the kitty litter dessert, they use it for kids parties. HA how appropriate for Critter!

Speaking of dessert! We will be setting up a dessert table at the banquet this year, so everyone is welcome to bring a little something to give it that good old home cooking touch to it as well.....and yes, I'm sure there will be some Critter Litter there!

Whomever makes the Critter Litter, make sure you make it in a litter pan with a lid!!!!! LOL!!!

enduroracer131
09-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Save ticket #131 plus 1 more for me and we will bring a desert

Erin C
09-01-2009, 07:08 PM
you got it, Ryan :)

enduroracer131
09-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Thank you, I cant wait

critter
09-01-2009, 10:30 PM
ok seems to be everone wants there car numbers can i have mine 00 and a second one ill pay u at the next event
:wave:

Erin C
09-02-2009, 07:53 AM
I don't have ticket "00" but I do have ticket 1"00". Would that work?

VARacer22
09-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi Erin, do you have ticket #'s: 22, 18 & 20?

Erin C
09-02-2009, 10:01 AM
yes, I can save those for you.

VARacer22
09-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Great, thanks! I am planning on going to the next dirt race in September so I will get them then, if not I will definately see you at the race at Wall.

Erin C
09-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Not a problem :) See you soon!

critter
09-02-2009, 04:16 PM
erin it dont matter save me two thanks

VARacer22
09-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Erin, please let me know if I can help you with anything or if there is anything I can bring besides a dessert ;)

Erin C
09-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Thanks Mellissa, I will be sending an email out once I get a better idea of how many people and who are attending with general requests, dress attire, and anything I may think of that is imperative for the event.

I also forgot to mention that I try my hardest to get you seated with people we know you pit by or hang out with. Being stuck in the booth all day I don't see everyone as much as I used to so if you have special requests on WHO you want to sit with please email me, don't put it on the forum because I will lose track of it. I will try to accomodate everyone as much as possible as long as you let me know ahead of time. :cool:

critter
09-03-2009, 11:34 PM
i wanna sit with big daddy ,and brian yelk if he goes

enduroracer131
09-04-2009, 04:32 AM
Does the top 10 club awards for the banquet include the top 10's for the ladies races?

Erin C
09-04-2009, 07:46 AM
No, the top ten club is only for regular paid points races. Sorry! Plus, almost everyone would have an award then and we just can't afford that.

VARacer22
09-04-2009, 03:44 PM
No, the top ten club is only for regular paid points races. Sorry! Plus, almost everyone would have an award then and we just can't afford that.

And is that top ten for both dirt and asphalt or will you do something different for asphalt since there isn't as many drivers?

Erin C
09-04-2009, 03:55 PM
I don't see a problem including the top ten for both asphalt and dirt because most of the 4cyl drivers do both. And you do need to be present in order to collect the award...we can't afford to make one for everyone if they don't show up. We will be honoring the top "X" drivers from asphalt at our Banquet but we haven't worked out all the details yet because the counts are low at Wall. Once we get all the bugs worked out Joe will put up a long winded post as usual, lol. But we sit down after we have all our tickets sold (cut off Nov 29th) to put our HUGE trophy order together for the banquet. We still have a few months to work with I just wanted to get info out as it came by.

enduroracer131
09-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Ok thanks, that what I thought

EnduroFromDE
09-05-2009, 05:33 PM
I was wondering what the dress code would be for the Banquet?

VARacer22
09-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Can anyone recommend hotels around where the banquet is being held? Or is there a particular hotel most people are planning on staying at?

richardpetey
09-06-2009, 01:38 AM
Hey Ryan, you gotta wear your flame suit with a bow-tie, and your high-heeled racing sneakers, hehe..........:rolleyes:
Don't be suprised if you sit down at your table and notice a guy wearing a dress..........that would be Joe still using his halloween costume at NEETS functions...............:help:
Hey 22! Bring your sleeping bag and you can take the unused berth in the family air-loom motel 43 lincoln.......................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
09-08-2009, 08:26 PM
wow that is a big day its joes birf day , 5 days after mine , so i guess we will all have to sing happy birthday to joe that night , busted pal , ill give u a special bithday surprise lol :cheers:

Erin C
09-09-2009, 07:46 AM
wow that is a big day its joes birf day , 5 days after mine , so i guess we will all have to sing happy birthday to joe that night , busted pal , ill give u a special bithday surprise lol :cheers:

I'm kind of scared :eek:

critter
09-09-2009, 08:18 PM
dont be scared , now joe on the other hand :lol::lol::cool::cool:

tbirdracer
09-09-2009, 08:31 PM
oh no critter in a thong lap dancing for joe! :help:

critter
09-09-2009, 08:41 PM
i was thinkin more of my mt dew boxers doin the critter jitter for him lol :help:

mcstockcar
09-09-2009, 09:12 PM
there is no smiliey that throws up that i can put up here.

NeetsSpectator
09-09-2009, 11:33 PM

Here's one for ya!

critter
09-09-2009, 11:37 PM
at least its green lol , com on guys im not doin nothin like that ,lol

RGeeProductions
09-09-2009, 11:41 PM

What u talkin' bout Willis?!?!?!
Smileys (http://www.clipartof.com/gallery/emoticons/throw_up.html)

crazyfriend
09-10-2009, 07:45 AM
dont be scared , now joe on the other hand :lol::lol::cool::cool:

Critter gonna wear tux n bring a b-day cake with a cross dresser inside - when joe blows out the candle the "handle" will appear Joe pulls it n out jumps a " Critter" ???????

What's the worst thing Critter can do but behave the entire night n make joe worry what he is up to lol

CJfilms
09-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Never worried....always cool :cool:

As for dress code, it is meant to be a dressy ordeal. Anyone who is set to receive an award should be wear suit coat and tie (Erin or Cindy will vrify if I stated that one correctly!). Nice pants and a dressy shirt with a tie would be nice for all attendees....male at least...

As for hotels and such.....ugh.....I have to do the snooping around thing and see what is available, locations, websites, etc...and also, if anyone will give us deals for the night...I know a Super 8 has rooms for $55....

Erin C
09-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Suit jacket, button down shirt, and tie for those accepting awards. Some shots will be submitted to Area Auto so we want to make them look good by making sure YOU look good :D

critter
09-10-2009, 08:17 PM
oh boy if i get atop ten , i have to buy that stuff , i only own t shirts with no sleeves , and joe dont worry i will be a good boy:lol:

mcstockcar
09-10-2009, 09:23 PM
What u talkin' bout Willis?!?!?!
Smileys (http://www.clipartof.com/gallery/emoticons/throw_up.html)

Sweet! thanks! :wave:

crazyfriend
09-11-2009, 07:25 AM
Suit jacket, button down shirt, and tie for those accepting awards. Some shots will be submitted to Area Auto so we want to make them look good by making sure YOU look good :D

hmmm after those pics get taken the guys - preferrably who have a BODY can pose without shirts etc for something different - maybe a N.E.E.T.S calendar or dart board pin ups ??? :lol::lol::cheers::p

NeetsSpectator
09-11-2009, 12:28 PM

Here's the tie that Critter will be wearing.
He's still trying to find a Punisher Tuxedo.

critter
09-11-2009, 03:02 PM
wow how did u know all that stuff spectator , lol

Erin C
09-11-2009, 03:42 PM
He watches you shop online. :rolleyes:

critter
09-12-2009, 01:09 PM
neets calender ,ill pose for the month of june

CJfilms
09-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Oh boy....that is all we need....a NEETS Calendar! LOL!!!!

It is a great idea....I just don't want to see what Critter would do/pose for June..... :help:

critter
09-14-2009, 10:14 PM
im thinkin, in my punshier thong on the hood of the 00 , lol

RGeeProductions
09-14-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm thinking I'm gonna be sick......lol

Erin C
09-15-2009, 07:58 AM
That puke smiley needs to be on the forum....this one does no justice :drool:

crazyfriend
09-16-2009, 05:13 AM
Oh boy....that is all we need....a NEETS Calendar! LOL!!!!

It is a great idea....I just don't want to see what Critter would do/pose for June..... :help:

12 months plus holidays are extra pics of others lol that way everyone gets in on fun lol humm who is gonna be Mr (or/and ) Mrs Christmas ? :cheers::cheers:

critter
09-16-2009, 06:31 PM
i think we should really do it , im up for it really , raise a little money why not , just got a good idea me and all the female drivers on the car for june , yeah me