PDA

View Full Version : DirtStock this Sunday

VARacer22
08-27-2009, 10:10 PM
I would like to race in the ladies race this weekend. Is anyone willing to let me drive their car? Thanks :wave:

critter
08-27-2009, 10:17 PM
should of posted last week , punchy beet you to my car , maybe i can convince one of my team mates to let u drive theres or maybe good ole jack will let u drive the monte its all ready banged up lol , wait dont u have a car ?? im sure some one will get u seat time :cool:

VARacer22
08-27-2009, 10:19 PM
I've got a 4 cy but it's not ready for dirt. I've got a bunch of things that I need to do it so it wouldn't be ready anyway. Thanks Critter I appreciate the help!

CJfilms
08-28-2009, 08:47 AM
SOMEBODY GET THIS GIRL A CAR!!!

1, she drove the B@lls off the #32X at Wall!!!
2, she was dirt-trackin' all the way through the turns!!! Get her on dirt, let's see what she can do!
3, we need more ladies racing....the Fem-Duro is coming up....we'll talk about that Sunday!

In the meantime...SOMEONE GET HER A CAR!!!!

EnduroFromDE
08-28-2009, 08:53 AM
She could use my car, but I cant seem to finish a race in one peice, but if I do, you can have at it Melissa

VARacer22
08-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks Steve! I'm going to just come, bring all my gear and if a car becomes available I will be all ready to jump in and go. Thanks Joe for supporting me! I have a question about that ladies race: are small cars and big cars run together? And what are the average lap times the small cars and big cars turn at that track?

Erin C
08-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Honestly, the times are very close, the front runners of both divisions have very similar speeds...and yes, we do run big and small cars together for the ladies, PA rules are much more lax than NJ.

critter
08-28-2009, 07:55 PM
yes bring your stuff might have u a ride in the 22 or 64

VARacer22
08-28-2009, 11:52 PM
hey Critter 22 is my number.....now wouldn't that work out just perfect :applause:

DerbyN8-128
08-29-2009, 01:45 PM
She could use my car, but I cant seem to finish a race in one peice, but if I do, you can have at it Melissa

as long as she knows how to drive a tri-cycle....she will be fine :lol::lol::lol:

Nah jk...hope you keep all 4 wheels on the car this time around.

EnduroFromDE
08-29-2009, 10:51 PM
:-| hmmm thats funny, last time I checked you cant even keep 1 wheel on the ground

VARacer22
09-01-2009, 11:44 AM
I just want to say thank you to those that offered to let me drive their cars, unfortunately I wasn't able to make it I was with my grandma in the hospital. It looks like I missed some good racing. Hopefully no one sustained too much damage and we will see all of those cars at the next Wall race!

critter
09-01-2009, 10:37 PM
sorry to hear about your grandmom , hope she is ok , we hope to see you at the next granview event , and if u need a car i will get u one , hmmm sounds like im pushin for those extra 25 points lol , no for real if u needa car i can help :wave:

CJfilms
09-02-2009, 08:42 AM
:-| hmmm thats funny, last time I checked you cant even keep 1 wheel on the ground

Steve....Nate went, 4 on the ground to none to 4 on the ground to none and finally back to 4!

That takes talent! .....and a well build cage!

critter
09-02-2009, 04:25 PM
ill get her a ride in one of the team critter cars , for sure , punchy has my car buty we have 3 others ,

VARacer22
09-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Thank you for the kind words. Grandma is home and doing better. Now I have to get her to a race!

crazyfriend
09-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Thank you for the kind words. Grandma is home and doing better. Now I have to get her to a race!

Glad to hear Grandma is home . Bring her to a race hey if she well enough maybe she would want to drive ??? I got passed by someones Gram n was i embarresed :rolleyes: but i was doing 65mph, still older more experianced drivers can whoop our buts when it comes to speeding / raceing. Anyways glad to hear your Grandma is home n doing better.

CJfilms
09-03-2009, 08:49 PM

Glad to hear all is well, but I really disagree with getting Grandma behind the wheel of an enduro car.... :-B

crazyfriend
09-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Glad to hear all is well, but I really disagree with getting Grandma behind the wheel of an enduro car.... :-B

:help: Why's that joe ?? are you afraid she'd win n put other races to shame lol Could hear other racers acussing you n officials of riggin the race for grandma's :lol::angel: