PDA

View Full Version : The FAMOUS "Critter Litter" Cake Recipe

Tracy57
08-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Since the NEETS family is all about sharing and the next race is a collection drive for our furry friends, I thought I should share the recipe with all you animal lovers.

I know I am going to have a hard time convincing Larry to make it for the banquet. "You are not going to make THAT for the banquet....That's gross!"

CAKE INGREDIENTS:
1 box spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 box of white cake mix
1 package white sandwich cookies
1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix
A few drops green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent

SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"
1NEWcat-litter box
1NEWcat-litter box liner
1NEWpooper scooper

1) Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar. Set aside.

2) When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy. Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture.

3) Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape the blunt ends into slightly curved points. Repeat with three more rolls. Bury the rolls decoratively in the cake mixture. Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top.

4) Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box. Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box. Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper. Enjoy!

mcstockcar
08-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Holy cat cr@$P! Thats wayyyy toooo funny!!!!!!:lol::lol:

W. J.
08-28-2009, 06:13 PM
What next, 'pooper scooper' pies? :lol:

CJfilms
08-28-2009, 06:53 PM
Tracy, I have a litter pan only used once or twice, what if I clean it REAL GOOD?

Oh well, at least we will have bagels from Buck's Bagels!!! By the way, I know not too many people have ever hada Buck's Bagel before....THEY'RE HUGE AND DELICIOUS!!!!!

critter
08-28-2009, 07:39 PM
:lol:yummy yummy cant wait to dig into that

Erin C
08-28-2009, 08:07 PM
CRITTER CRITTER HE'S YOUR MAN
IF HE CANT'T DO IT...

I DON'T WANNA!!!

That's the sign you're fans should have :)

I am creative sometimes!! :p

critter
08-28-2009, 08:14 PM
i love that , almost as good as mine but i cant say it here lol u rember that one erin ,lol