PDA

View Full Version : Any word

nitros77
08-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Any one know if its a rain out today,:mad: when will they call it.

RGeeProductions
08-29-2009, 09:26 AM
The show is cancelled.

intruder400ex
08-29-2009, 09:30 AM
Cancelled hope we dont get screwed out of another race that would be 2 this year!

at least we have another next weekend

RGeeProductions
08-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Being only a few weeks left, and one night of that a full card already, I think it's going to be a rough call to get make ups for tonight's racing. IF it were to happen, it looks like it would have to be next weeks program to me.

nitros77
08-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Thank you .............

night gent
08-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Does anyone know if there are any local regulations regarding racing in october or is that the Cromarty's call. With all this rain this season, the first few weeks of october usually have decent weather. Maybe they should have a longer distance, higher purse race like wall is having this season in october. Just a thought.......!

W. J.
08-29-2009, 03:24 PM
They have a specific number of dates with their race permit. Those are all used up by September, so October, as good as it may look, isn't likely to happen.

The Bullfather
08-29-2009, 03:28 PM
28 weeks, isn't that the window to race? If we have rain outs do those dates count? The township of Riverhead might be too strict on it!

W. J.
08-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Not positive, but I think they submit a list of dates, and that's it.

We need new politicians running the Town of Riverhead. Unfortunately, that is up to the racefans/voters who live there, and how hard they work to convince their neighbors that a change is needed. Otherwise, this is how it will be.

nflobster
08-29-2009, 03:41 PM
i remember the 2nd week of september being a cut off for nascar and their point system.

W. J.
08-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Yep, Nascar does end points then, but that doesn't stop other places from having some great Fall shows.
I guess we'll all need to gas up the car and do some travelin'.......

SuperShafts
08-29-2009, 07:53 PM
other places from having some great Fall shows.
I guess we'll all need to gas up the car and do some travelin'.......

Save the money you would spend on GAS...

Use your Voting powers to Tell them what you want....

Remember in RHT DO NOT vote for cardinale..... No vote for cardinale..

And for all you RHT residents that told me i have no clue and all that bs about rht politics...lmao...

Remember my prediction based on your boy phils budget......
I said you WILL BE $10 mil in the red in 2 years if you elect that maniac...
I got a few months yet and you are 8+ mil now in the red....

Like i had told some of you....not only am i fighting to get YOU a motorsports facility....but i did my homework on who was your best Votes....

So far this years best vote for town sup seat in RHT is Sean Walter

As of now anyone to go against blass....even a piece of blank paper

RGeeProductions
09-10-2009, 08:29 PM
As of now anyone to go against blass....even a piece of blank paper

May I ask what this means?