PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Stock

crazyfriend
08-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Better luck next time critter it wasn't your fault you didn't get to finish . wtg all male / female racers nice show you all put on for us . :applause:thanks :applause:

EnduroFromDE
08-30-2009, 07:56 PM
First off I want to thanks again Joe, Erin, and everyone else for giving us the opportunity to go out there and have fun. Had a chance to finally take the checkard flag this time. Had to pit for a flat but made it 100 laps. I also want to thank the crew of the 15, 8x, and 114(I think they were the car #'s) for helping my dad change my tire. I Also want to apologize to the driver of the truck that was out there with us. It was stoped coming out of turn 4 and I passed it clean 30 something times and just had to hit it with 2 laps to go. I wanted to do that in person, but I couldnt find him after the race. Hopefully everyone had as much fun as I had. Just relized the next race is on Dover Weekend, so I wont be at the FemDuro, but will be there again in October.

Poppop
08-30-2009, 08:10 PM
:wave:Just want to thank all of the little car drivers that made this, my first Enduro, a fun and safe event. Very clean racing from almost every body and I tried my best to do the same. It was awesome! Thanks to those of you including the big car drivers that gave me advice. My Daddy told me to always listen. Sorry your car got broke Critter, better luck next time.

Poppop #47

BIGDADDY64
08-30-2009, 08:40 PM
glad you had a good first experience there pop pop you looked good running out there just want to know if you got all them orange shirts out on work release for today HA HA just kidding glad to see you had all that support

critter
08-30-2009, 08:42 PM
thx all , nice to meet ya pop pop

Erin C
08-30-2009, 11:43 PM
I also made sure Mark announced you as poppop as well. Glad you enjoyed your first time out there with us :)

Poppop
08-31-2009, 05:23 AM
glad you had a good first experience there pop pop you looked good running out there just want to know if you got all them orange shirts out on work release for today HA HA just kidding glad to see you had all that support

They were all glad to get a day outside but some of them complained about being chained together in the top row. They should be happy the Boss Man let them take the cuffs off. Seriously though, we need to get more people in the stands or we might be looking for another place to race. I'll try to get them to come back but with the kids back in school it won't be easy. Nice to meet you Big Dady but I think I'll keep playing with the small cars, you guys get too rough.:lol:

CJfilms
08-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Poppop....don't worry, Big Daddy is just a Big Bully!!!!:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Glad you had a blast, you did great out there! As for your crew...oh boy, we need to give you the awareness award! We could see your whole crew from anywhere in the pits!!! But, hey, you guys lokoed the part and did a great job! Wish we could see more people with crew shirts like that, your guys looked great!

CJfilms
08-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Seriously though, we need to get more people in the stands or we might be looking for another place to race. I'll try to get them to come back but with the kids back in school it won't be easy.

I am kind of doing the Critter thing here.....posting after I post....:lol:

Anyways, we had the report from the front gate that over 500 people were in attendence yesterday!!! 500 is not 5,000, but that is still a great turn-out! Besides, not everyone is fan of the enduros, so I am glad to see that many people show up!

As far as getting more people, EXACTLY!!! We need to get more people! I said it before, if everyone just brought one more person, doesn't have to be another driver, the turnouts would be HUGE!!!! Imagine, 200/300 people in the pits doubled...500 people in the stands doubled!!! It is VERY possible! It is VERY likely! It will go quite the distance for future events when people who do not attend realize the enduros attract nearly 2,000 people...

We can make it happen, but I stress the key word here..."WE"!!!

Danger83Ranger
08-31-2009, 10:48 AM
First off I want to thanks again Joe, Erin, and everyone else for giving us the opportunity to go out there and have fun. Had a chance to finally take the checkard flag this time. Had to pit for a flat but made it 100 laps. I also want to thank the crew of the 15, 8x, and 114(I think they were the car #'s) for helping my dad change my tire. I Also want to apologize to the driver of the truck that was out there with us. It was stoped coming out of turn 4 and I passed it clean 30 something times and just had to hit it with 2 laps to go. I wanted to do that in person, but I couldnt find him after the race. Hopefully everyone had as much fun as I had. Just relized the next race is on Dover Weekend, so I wont be at the FemDuro, but will be there again in October.

I want to say thanks too. It was my first time driving in an enduro and it was a blast. needless to say though, my ranger did not get any traction at all at the start of the race, made it all that much more exciting. haha. had a great time and will be back in the future. and i must thank you for hitting me with 2 laps to go, i turned the truck off on the lap 50 something red flag cause i hit a rut coming through turn 3-4 and it popped out of gear. unfortunatly it was stuck between gears and it would not crank. all i needed was a tap to move the drive train to allow me to free it up and the motor cranked right over than. i got to finish the last 2 laps. i was hoping someone would tap me much sooner but that didnt happen, haha. thanks again all

critter
08-31-2009, 02:59 PM
nothin wrong with postin after you post joe, i do it all the time , dont worry about my big bro bigdaddy ill handle him , see ya at the next one

CJfilms
08-31-2009, 03:20 PM
POPPOP?!?!?!?! That was me!!!! Oh boy...we need to get Critter some contacts! :help:

Mike, we were all saying that over the official's channel! We figured you only needed a little push start! Hey, not many people get to take the checkered flag their first race!!! Nice Job!! See you soon!

critter
08-31-2009, 04:12 PM
hey joe i wear i contacts already , what u tryin to say ?????

DerbyN8-128
08-31-2009, 05:23 PM
There were a few 4 cylinder cars out there that just pounded their way through everyone. Off the top of my head, the 00x who was allowed to drive around 20 laps while being black flagged and the 77 were two of the worst. Not sure what the 77 cars problem was, rather than going AROUND cars, he just ran right into them. I'm glad his car ended up stuck up in turn 4...although thanks to whatever happened there between the 77 and 520, and the fact they pushed me sideways up into the wall, my car is junk.

:disgusted

Other wise...great day of racing.

BIGDADDY64
08-31-2009, 06:41 PM
hey joe when did i become the bully im a nice guy just ask me i'll tell ya haha

critter
08-31-2009, 06:42 PM
hey joe i fixed i saw the problem lol , nate i fill your pain , next time buddy u will get em , im hopin next time people will stop with the red out :cheers:

EnduroFromDE
08-31-2009, 09:34 PM
all i needed was a tap to move the drive train to allow me to free it up

a tap???...you should of told me before I tried to rip my rear axel out...which I might have to do now and replace it...

EnduroFromDE
08-31-2009, 10:10 PM
come on now Nate, that was Jakes(77) first race on dirt, gota cut him a lil bit of slack...and since we're talkin about rough driving. my dad mentioned to me after the race that I should of takin it a little easier out there. Did anyone notice me driving too reckless or dangrouse. I knew there were a few times where I thought i shouldnt of done that but I dont think I was rough riding or crashing anyone...I dont recall crashing anyone at all, matter of fact I uncrashed the 83 truck...but really I just want to know what the other drivers or FANS for that matter thinks about my driving?
oh no a critter post...

critter
08-31-2009, 10:15 PM
what u mean buy that ????? a critter post , come on now lol

BIGDADDY64
08-31-2009, 10:16 PM
i sat near your dad and i didnt see any thing wrong your were doing but i wasnt watching just you if you get what im saying what i saw you were fine

critter
08-31-2009, 10:57 PM
yeah we sat right next to your dad he kept give u the thumbs up so u where doin good from what we where seein

crazyfriend
09-01-2009, 06:15 AM
come on now Nate, that was Jakes(77) first race on dirt, gota cut him a lil bit of slack...and since we're talkin about rough driving. my dad mentioned to me after the race that I should of takin it a little easier out there. Did anyone notice me driving too reckless or dangrouse. I knew there were a few times where I thought i shouldnt of done that but I dont think I was rough riding or crashing anyone...I dont recall crashing anyone at all, matter of fact I uncrashed the 83 truck...but really I just want to know what the other drivers or FANS for that matter thinks about my driving?
oh no a critter post...

as a critter fan we say Drive a little faster , we enjoyed the tap ya gave the truck got it started back up what luck for them lol. Ya doin fine just don't hit anyone on purpose and you'll be fine .

EnduroFromDE
09-01-2009, 12:08 PM
what u mean buy that ????? a critter post , come on now lol

reposting after your own post...a critter post

EnduroFromDE
09-01-2009, 12:09 PM
you know kinda like this...

tbirdracer
09-01-2009, 12:56 PM
:lol::lol::lol:lmao critter likes to post more then anyone

tbirdracer
09-01-2009, 12:57 PM
know what i mean! oops a critter posting.:lol:

NeetsSpectator
09-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Not sure what the 77 cars problem was, rather than going AROUND cars, he just ran right into them. I'm glad his car ended up stuck up in turn 4...although thanks to whatever happened there between the 77 and 520, and the fact they pushed me sideways up into the wall, my car is junk.

:disgusted

Other wise...great day of racing.

You probably want to forget all about it but here's a picture so you can remember it.

Danger83Ranger
09-01-2009, 02:01 PM
thats a nice photo, turn 4 was probably the worst with sliding up the track. usually turn one is the worst from what I hear.

mcstockcar
09-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Ug turn 4, the dreaded turn 4!!! dam wall! stoopid gaurdrail!

Danger83Ranger
09-01-2009, 05:52 PM
lol, very well put

DerbyN8-128
09-01-2009, 06:01 PM
You probably want to forget all about it but here's a picture so you can remember it.

LOL that's great.

After being pushed sideways into that position, my car wouldn't stay in gear anymore. I went out to the pits and had to be pushed to get going again due to no reverse and popping in and out of forward gears. I did make it back out on the track but my water temps climbed and shifting problems worsened...so I left the track again with only about 15 laps left. Once in the pits, trans oil was dripping from under the car and rather than completely destroy the car, I shut it down right there.

come on now Nate, that was Jakes(77) first race on dirt, gota cut him a lil bit of slac

That explains some of it.
But still...:disgusted

EnduroFromDE
09-01-2009, 10:07 PM
I never had an issue with turn 4...exept when you put a stalled ford in the way...:lol: anyway I always had an issue with turn 1 and 2...I always hug the bottom of turn 4 inches off the guardrail and never came close to the wall...this race I did notice I had to let off a few times when I get more then a few car lenths off the bottom though...

CJfilms
09-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Steve, there is no problem with your driving except when you drive in and out of the pits like you're still on the track...BUT THE CAR IS ON THE TRAILER!!! LOL, I'm just kidding! :-B

From the tower, we have no complaints about you. I think you are doing good, but like Big Daddy said, we're not watching only you as closely as your pops, so he may be seeing something we are missing...grab a tape from Gary, that should show you what he is seeing!