PDA

View Full Version : the critter report

critter
08-30-2009, 08:59 PM
well today i had the best day of the season , the zoom zoom went pretty good it will be back , i have one major problem doesnt red flags mean stop ??? not run into the stopped cars ??? i could have went further , ok im doin with that , all in all i hada great day and the zoom zoom will be back and i will finish better , so keep on postin u know i will :wave: and also it was nice to meet a few more people today :wave:

mcstockcar
08-30-2009, 09:08 PM
It was quite crazy out there today. Had a blast!

punchy
08-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Well maybe they will cover the red flag rule a bit more next time, mayeb you could remind them next drivers meeting.
A day critter was being a gentleman and helping a lady and he gets screwed, thats the way it goes I guess! haha
Maybeor the FEM-DURO another car can be unleashed critter style! haha

critter
08-30-2009, 09:14 PM
what was the mud ?? was it because it was dirtstock ? also jack did u get to read my trunk lid this time lol :lol:

critter
08-30-2009, 09:16 PM
u tell em punchy , i will look this week for a car for u to show em how its done

mcstockcar
08-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Yes i did. And you? I had to laugh when i came up on your rear bumper.:lol: I was going to tap you but didnt. I was getting mine banged on by some impatient boob.:mad:

EnduroFromDE
08-30-2009, 09:21 PM
I guess people had tunnel vision since we had radios and waiting for Joe to say red red red...but it never happen, second race in a row Joe...hmmmm...I did however seen the lights/flags, and did not need someone talkin in my ear telling me how to race...some need to be more aware of whats going on out there

punchy
08-30-2009, 09:42 PM
so if the radios dont work y use them? If you cant notice the flags and lights, should u be racing? not that I experienced this but I know that much about racing!

critter
08-30-2009, 10:05 PM
i didnt mean to start a big arguement but i can tell you for the frist time this yr i had a car that was doin good and boom wrecked because of people not stoppin for red flags , and im sorry josh for your burn with the power sterring fliuid didnt know my car was wrecked that bad , hopin it can be fixed , zoom zoom

punchy
08-30-2009, 10:30 PM
To think I was going to drive in the ladies race, but I come back to see the car looking like this! Who da thought? ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM was quiet....

critter
08-30-2009, 10:37 PM
u mean like this

punchy
08-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Yeah so how do u run something like that? Should of brought the duct tape out!

NeetsSpectator
08-30-2009, 10:44 PM
and also it was nice to meet a few more people today :wave:

I stopped by after the race to see ya but you were not too talkative.
I took it that you were not having a good day.

But you did have a good day. . . .
You passed Jack!
And here's that blurry moment when it all happened.

EnduroFromDE
08-31-2009, 12:06 AM
this looks like a video pic...is it...post this thing already would you...did you get me hitting the truck...I want to see how bad it looked from outside the car, it felt and sounded hard from the inside...

CJfilms
08-31-2009, 10:18 AM
I guess people had tunnel vision since we had radios and waiting for Joe to say red red red...but it never happen, second race in a row Joe...hmmmm...I did however seen the lights/flags, and did not need someone talkin in my ear telling me how to race...some need to be more aware of whats going on out there

Steve.....you have the statements of the year here....

1. I'm sick of MY radio not working. I am buying a new one before the next race, NEW IN BOX! This si ridiculous that my new radio doesn't work and the battery last a half an hour....

2. You could not have said it better. It seems the people who have scanners are not watching on-track signals by flaggers and track lights. What happened in the pre-scanner days?

It seems that I have to threaten the drivers off the track to get them to come in for leaking fuel and dragging metal AND ROUGH RIDING... Next race is race #6. I will have a good radio that will work and last. I will make ONE/TWO calls to drivers before they are stopped being scored. If you are leaking fuel or dragging a bumper, we will try one/two times before we have to red flag the race to get YOU to safety, driver takes the car into the pits, green flag comes back out. If we have to throw a red flag to get and excessively rough driver off the track....exactly that will happen, the driver comes oout of the car and the car remains on the track.

Just a reminder, black flag for excessive rough driving means take a cool down lap in the pits...drive directly to the track entrance and wait for the FLAGGER TO ALLOW YOU TO RE-ENTER THE RACE, 1-5 lap penalty based on how rough and how long it takes you to respond to our calls.. Just because you are black flagged does not mean you have to park the car unless told to do so by an official. If you are black flagged for rough riding twice, park it.

Danger83Ranger
08-31-2009, 10:56 AM
Yes i did. And you? I had to laugh when i came up on your rear bumper.:lol: I was going to tap you but didnt. I was getting mine banged on by some impatient boob.:mad:

impatient boob...lol thats awesome. hey, thanks for letting me use your tools, out of all the crap i brought with me, i did not bring a screw driver! what was I thinking? lol

Erin C
08-31-2009, 11:32 AM
glad to hear you fixed your loose screw before you got on the track :lol:

W. J.
08-31-2009, 11:56 AM
glad to hear you fixed your loose screw before you got on the track :lol:Now get to all the others.....:lol:

critter
08-31-2009, 02:56 PM
well neetsspector , i was havin a great day runnin my best all yr and then bam red flag guy doesnt stop wrecks my car and a few others thats why i wasnt to happy , but ill be back

CJfilms
08-31-2009, 03:23 PM
WJ, there aren't enough screwdrivers or mechanics to fix my loose screws!

Mike, you will learn real quick at the NEETS races, we're a family! If you need something, just ask around! If no one else has what you need, three other people will already be working on your truck figuring out something else!

See you at the next one! Great run!

mcstockcar
08-31-2009, 03:57 PM
I know the RED lights arent, but they need to dig out the lights in the turns coverd in dirt......did ya ever notice? exspecially in to turn 3.:lol: Green light is coverd in BROWN.

critter
08-31-2009, 04:05 PM
good point jack , and yes joe is correct if u come to the critter dx team we have just about have everthing u need always willin to help out ,and jack will usally have the sharpies lol

CJfilms
08-31-2009, 07:09 PM
Green light is coverd in BROWN.

We know green means go.
Yellow means caution..
Red means stop...
Brown must mean....

mcstockcar
08-31-2009, 09:06 PM
looks like you gotta poop in that pict.:lol::lol:

DerbyN8-128
08-31-2009, 09:09 PM
I thought it was funny hearing a certain 4 cylinder car that he had to go to the pits for a cool down lap and he's STILL out there running into and bouncing off cars. I think he actually went a few laps AFTER his "final warning" :disgusted

critter
08-31-2009, 09:19 PM
i was mad aa poop after i got hit the way i did lol , i will say joe and the crew do try to put on a good show but they cant help the dummys that dont have radios or know red means stop , i will soon calm down on these red falg thing , just cant belive finally had a car to keep up doin good and then the big one not even my fault for once , noiw i have to spend money to fix it , wow hope others feel the same way i do about this , i cant keep buildin cars

Lad3der
08-31-2009, 11:44 PM
everyone is *****in about the scanner not working. you have to remember it is only an aide. you still have to keep your eyes open on your surroundings wheter it be the other drivers, the lights and the flagers. jack i dont know how you saw green lights since they were never on.