PDA

View Full Version : “Back in the Saddle”

Geno
09-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Want to see something interesting at the track this weekend? If so, come on out Sunday and check out the Factory Stock event. I’ll be behind the wheel of the #50 Chevy Camaro for the feature. :-B

If anything, it should be funny to watch. As always, I’ll be in the booth with Ted for all of the other races. No matter the outcome, I’ll be in victory lane afterward, LOL.

Thanks to Maddawg for the ride and also to Joey Z., Jeff McGrath and last but not least, Joe C. for allowing me to get back in the saddle for a race this season.:)

W. J.
09-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Good luck, Geno, don't let your horse 'throw a shoe', lol!

NeetsAnnouncer33
09-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Aaaahhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaahhhhhaa thats funny good luck buddy please dont let mike in the booth with me for that race please dont hahha jk

NeetsAnnouncer33
09-02-2009, 05:26 PM
now we just gotta get me a ride for one night

KYM
09-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Good luck........

Maddawg
09-02-2009, 08:24 PM
:cool:It's 8:25 pm. Wed, and Geno's Horse is heading North on trail 476 :applause: have fun bud !!!!!!!!!!!
Maddawg

Rowdy Rules 51
09-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Awesome to hear your gonna be back out on the track on Sunday Geno!!! It's been way to long buddy since you have been on the track......I hope this is the first of many more races to come and hey look at it like I did, it doesn't matter how many cars are in the race if you finish in the top 10 it still counts!!!!.......Give em hell Buddy:).....and have a Rowdy time!!!!!..... LS3

pv18
09-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Good news, keep it smooth and you will be fine. Like I have been telling ya...it's like riding a bike:cheers:

What we need is for you to borrow a two way radio so the fans can have a true "in race report" of the action. Play by Play with Teddy.

thriller 34
09-04-2009, 04:13 PM
u mean to tell me if there were a wreck in front of you that u couldnt stop in time for you could refrain from yelling "holy f&*%" cause you had a microphone on

Geno
09-04-2009, 06:22 PM
No worries Wayne:) I'll worry about keeping my eyes on the road and bring the wireless mic for the VL interview with the winner.

W. J.
09-04-2009, 07:05 PM
What happens to VL interview if YOU win?

Geno
09-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Well, let’s say that my “return” was eventful :lol:

Needless to say, I didn’t run the heat or feature. Two rounds of warm-ups were enough and my nerves were shot! Thanks to Scott Adams for jumping in the car for the heat and especially thank you to everyone that got the car cooled down after I almost cooked it during the first round of warm-ups- you guys are the best!:applause:

Believe it or not, it was still fun!:applause:
Probably best to keep commentating :)

Zcar
09-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Funny thing is, the only time I'm not nervous is when I'm racing someone else's car!

Maddawg
09-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Well, welcome back Geno !!!!!!!!! like I told ya earlier, it wasn't your fault the fan belt came off. but all's good and the motor is fine...
Thanks Scott for filling in for Geno when his nerves got the best of him... Speaking of Nerves, mine are about fried too........ man do I need a vacation !!!!!!!!!!!
See ya in a couple weeks:cheers:
Maddawg