PDA

View Full Version : monadnock

limodmaniac
09-02-2009, 07:01 PM
I"m leaning towards going to Monadnock this weekend. But, the last time I was at Monadnock, they went single file instead of going double file. That annoyed me and a lot of other people. I've heard they have done it since that time I was there. Any word on their policy towards double file restarts? I HATE SINGLE FILE RESTARTS.

SUfan
09-03-2009, 05:36 AM
I never imagined that Monadnock might need a consi to determine who makes one of these races, but that may be the case on Saturday. They had 23 cars at the last two races, and with no TVMRS race for 6 weeks, there should be a few more cars than that this time.
And the handicapped starts are great- as long as they have double-file restarts.

MJProcko
09-03-2009, 08:42 AM
it's good to see the "dog" doing so well, I check in on their web site once a month or so to see how things are going because there isn't much coverage else where.

uticamike
09-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Never heard of someone stayin away because of single file restarts. I hate caution laps counting towards the race but never stayed away because of it.
To each his own.

mattphoto
09-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Kirk Alexander won the modified race last night. Victor Johnson was 2nd. Race only slowed by one caution. 23 modifieds showed up. Greg Stoehr won the NEMA Midget race and it only took 6 minutes to run no cautions in that race

LJracer711
09-06-2009, 12:41 PM
There was a caution? I don't remember even 1! All in all, the only people disappointed, was the people on the parts truck! No serious wrecks the whole night, just a few spin outs, with a couple of cars getting together. Seemed like a long night though, that might be, for me, keeping my 2 young ones occupied! BTW, with rain the last 2 weeks, and 3 weeks left of racing..How the "HE double hockey sticks" do you run out of food?!? Management did not figure on that many people in the stands, obviously. One last note: only 9 prostocks, with 2 cars having not been there before..That is pathetic! No wonder they went back to the modifieds, and are adding another division of them next year.