PDA

View Full Version : hey there varacer22

critter
09-02-2009, 09:00 PM
melissa ,i talked to my big bro bigdaddy64 he said u can drive his car ,# 64 in the next race , just make sure u and punchy keep the cars together for us to race lol

EnduroFromDE
09-02-2009, 09:05 PM
:*-(
So I wont be there to see you race on dirt for the first time?...not fair...
Goody luck Melissa :applause::applause::applause:

critter
09-02-2009, 09:09 PM
sorry buddy , wait unless u bring a tv u can watch nasacar at grandview lol , dont worry ill let u know what happens :wave:

punchy
09-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Hey Critter, do I not recall the last race, you did not keep it in one piece for me..........so sorry its out of my hands now! We'll see what happens.....

critter
09-02-2009, 09:43 PM
i guess thats fair , ill just take joels car i f u wreck mine lol , i trust the ladies will be good on are cars :cool:

punchy
09-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Yeah I am sure Joel would LOVE that! Yes us girls will be good on the cars, i hope!

VARacer22
09-03-2009, 01:07 AM
YEA!!!!!!!! :applause: THANKS CRITTER AND BIG DADDY !! :) I can't wait to come get dirty with all of you!! I guess that makes Punchy & I team mates!

punchy
09-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Hey if the guys can have team mates, why cant the girls! That would make it more fun...maybe we both will finish in one piece. Hey guys, have all of u finished in one piece in the same race? :lol::wave:

critter
09-03-2009, 03:47 PM
oh boy now we have critterettes and bigdaddyettes , lets get this thing goin ,girls just keep the cars together for us , this is great , woo hooo

Poppop
09-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Don't forget the Mommoms!

CJfilms
09-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh boy...the gangs are ganging up!

Punchy does have a good point there...hence the reason the ladies will race first! Don't worry girls, you wont have to worry about it staying together for you to race....just worry about it staying together for THEIR race! LOL!!! :help:

ThePill
09-03-2009, 08:57 PM
For how fast Jen drives if she hits anything, it might make a small dent. :lol: Nothing to worry about Critter

tbirdracer
09-03-2009, 09:04 PM
hey critter, what if she takes the zoom zoom to victory lane? :rolleyes: and what if you come in last, will that mean you will let her drive full time and you just pit crew? :lol: well i can't talk i am still sideline with two broken cars and broken spirits. :*-(. see ya soon :wave:

punchy
09-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Now that would be interesting, but I am not so sure about me getting to victory lane. How about just taking the checkered flag in one piece.

Critter is the pit crew no matter if he drives or sidelines:D Maybe I should stop bye the garage to make sure the work is getting done.:help:

As for you Joel, since when do I drive slow, this isnt our mother you are talking about!

critter
09-03-2009, 09:55 PM
ok tbird get your butt to the track , ill come help u if needed , puncy take it is easy on your bro , and if u do go to victory lane in my car we will have one heck of a show to put on , and u know im gettin the work done lol

BIGDADDY64
09-03-2009, 09:57 PM
melissa , your welcome just have to put the 64 back together but dont worry it will be there
punchy, thats probably not a bad idea to keep a eye on him it would give the rest of us a break:lol::lol:(just kidding critter)

it sounds like a little sibling rivary start here

critter
09-03-2009, 10:01 PM
where good bro , i dont need anymore babby sitters just more critterettes

punchy
09-03-2009, 10:01 PM
BIGDADDY I did not ask for a new full time job, maybe we could do split shifts, we'll work on that! :lol: At least I dont have to race my brother! He'd take me out in a heart beat!

BIGDADDY64
09-03-2009, 10:10 PM
my shift has already over 29 years lpng you have alot of catchin up to do
we have a pack that we race clean against each other till the final lap then all fair in love and war

critter
09-03-2009, 10:11 PM
hey big bro , will melissa be able to see over the dash in your car ?? i cant lol good thing punchy is short like me , and my seat moves lol ,and punchy u couldnt handle me full time :wave:

BIGDADDY64
09-03-2009, 10:14 PM
next i guess she will have to reach the pedals too:lol::lol:

punchy
09-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Hopefully Melissa can reach the pedals. The first one I drove I could barely reach and it was not good.....lets say PUTT PUTT PUTT all around the track!

I am not sure how I can make up for 29 yrs of babysitting, how about we start at zero or double zero :lol:

Critter you might be right about handling you full time how about start part time and see if I should take that job....away from BIGDADDY

critter
09-03-2009, 10:50 PM
punchy just make shore your drivers suit is blk and green with a puisher on the back of it , owe and buy me one too ,lol dont think u could handle me part time either , bigdaddy had to beat me a few times to calm me down lol

punchy
09-03-2009, 11:05 PM
First BIGDADDY needs to put the smackdown on u some more just in case!

If you win the next race maybe you could buy us both a new suit and sport the punisher head! I think that sounds more logical, since u r in charge of this whole "team" thing

VARacer22
09-04-2009, 03:42 PM
next i guess she will have to reach the pedals too:lol::lol:

How tall are you? I'm about 5'7....the car I drove in the ladies race at Wall had blocks taped to the brake and top of the toe clip then I had an insert behind my back, guess I will bring that with me and of course a bunch of duct tape. I also see your car is black and red....that's perfect cause my firesuit is black and red so it looks like big daddy and I are going to match the car better then critter and punchy will match theirs :lol: So if punchy or I can get to victory lane I think we are going to have one heck of a celebration. Also considering this will be my first time on dirt. I will do my best to take it easy on the car...but I have to give a warning though....I am a true racer at heart so having to go slow is going to be hard. I will need someone to give me a few pointers before I get out there, besides keep the car in one piece :)

critter
09-04-2009, 04:27 PM
well my two cents here , bigdaddys car is blue and orange, and my suit is red and white so ui really dont match my car lol, and it seems u arent much smaller then me im 5 8 so u should be fine in my bros car

VARacer22
09-04-2009, 08:34 PM
well my two cents here , bigdaddys car is blue and orange, and my suit is red and white so ui really dont match my car lol, and it seems u arent much smaller then me im 5 8 so u should be fine in my bros car

Oh.....guess my colors are off, I've never seen either of your cars, I was just trying to guess of the picture by his name :lol: oops.

critter
09-04-2009, 08:37 PM
its all good , just so u know we get to the track pretty early race day , and once u come in the gates ,look off to the right and u will see us , if your race suit mathes the car does that give u more skills lol , glad you r comin to to race with us , lets just hope u two ladies do well and keep are cars runnin for us lol :wave::cool:

Erin C
09-04-2009, 08:47 PM
She doesn't need skills! She's already got them! You just have to give her a few pointers on what to expect on dirt because she is an asphalt girl :) Glad to see she wants to try Grandview out!!

BIGDADDY64
09-04-2009, 08:49 PM
melissa im 6-1 dont worry about the duct tape i have that and everything else im a general contractor so me truck has most of that stuff in it anyway
my race suit is black and white so i guess were closer to matching then them other 2

BIGDADDY64
09-04-2009, 08:51 PM
just be patient and wait for track to come to you
thats something i didnt do last race now i have to fix my mistake

VARacer22
09-04-2009, 08:59 PM
its all good , just so u know we get to the track pretty early race day , and once u come in the gates ,look off to the right and u will see us , if your race suit mathes the car does that give u more skills lol , glad you r comin to to race with us , lets just hope u two ladies do well and keep are cars runnin for us lol :wave::cool:

What time is early because I will be coming from NJ so I have I think around a 2 hr drive to get there. You and Big Daddy will have to tell me what I can bring you for breakfast then. And yes it is important to try to get the suit to match the car.... after all I am a girl and just because we have to wear unflattering fire suits we can still try to be cute :lol:

Lad3der
09-04-2009, 09:23 PM
melissa, heres my pointer stick with asphalt....lol but glad to see you're gonna get a kick out of playing in the mud. and to quote uncle petey "its only kinky the first time"

critter
09-04-2009, 11:15 PM
well gates open at 9 where there at 845 lol , everthing is good , now i got to see if i can dye my suit a different color ,or wait just go to my bros house take his lol