PDA

View Full Version : put critter on the pole!

tbirdracer
09-05-2009, 06:53 PM
hey joe lets make a bet. if critter can go two weeks no posting , put him on the pole. if he can't, start him in the back with me.:lol:. the only problem i see is he will have withdraws.:lol: may make the start of the race very interesting. just playing critter. :cheers:

critter
09-05-2009, 09:07 PM
come on u know i cant go with out postin , that would be just unfair ,lol i dont need to start on the pole , know watch ill pick pole next race lol :lol:

tbirdracer
09-05-2009, 09:16 PM
to easy, i will be nice. :angel:

critter
09-05-2009, 11:49 PM
why be nice , no one else is lol

EnduroFromDE
09-06-2009, 12:16 AM
can I get in on this too, im tired of starting in the back...

tbirdracer
09-06-2009, 09:56 AM
critter post more then all combined. i want him to have a chance to lead a lap for all of his fans. this way he can write even more. we would never read the end of it.:lol: come on joe, what do you say? :D

CJfilms
09-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Gee, if we have everyone avoid posting for two weeks, this place would be a ghost town!

Plus, I'm sure more people than you would believe would participate....could you see a three-wide field being lead by a seven wide front line? :rolleyes::lol:

Now, you all read it here...watch Critter and Steve both pick pole for this next race!

critter
09-06-2009, 11:35 AM
that would be the funniest thing , 3 races to go , the mazda is alsmost ready to go , i am goin to try my hardest to get the checkered flag , as long as people no what a red flag is , and as far as my postin , well i think i do pretty good keepin this place entertained , lol god i love this place

mcstockcar
09-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Gee, if we have everyone avoid posting for two weeks, this place would be a ghost town!

Plus, I'm sure more people than you would believe would participate....could you see a three-wide field being lead by a seven wide front line? :rolleyes::lol:

Now, you all read it here...watch Critter and Steve both pick pole for this next race!

better them than me! I got the dents to prove it.