09-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Congrats John! :cheers::wave:

JumboJim92
09-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Congrats on your win John :cheers:

~#92 Jimmy

Golf Guy
09-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Of course you are a good driver- all Islip High School grads are good drivers!
Congrats on another victory.

John Cozza
09-08-2009, 06:51 AM
I just want to begin by saying thanks to everyone for congratulating me at the racetrack and here on the Jam. I was hesitant about being able to race at all on Sunday because of the procedure that I had on Tuesday. I still can’t believe that I started up front again. There is a standing joke at the back gate with Chrissy that I am going to pick a starting position in the twenties. This is the second race since I was in the hospital that I ended up starting first. I was leary about being up front, as I was unsure of how I would feel. It has been great coming to the track these last six weeks as it has helped to keep my mind off these health issues that I am dealing with. I am really grateful for that. I want to especially thank Mike and Jim who constantly checked on me Sunday to be sure that I was feeling okay. It has been the support of friends and family at the track and spectators who have talked to Janet and wished me well, that has helped me to get through the toughest time of my life. Thanks also to Bob and Jeff for all the kind things that they have said about my family and me. I can’t thank everyone enough. Of course I can’t forget to thank all of my close friends for their support and the Peases for yet another wonderful after race party.
:wave::wave::wave:
John Cozza
Janet and Emily too
#5 4/6 cyl Enduro Truck

CJ MOTORSPORTS
09-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Congrats John - Your finish reflects the person you are - FIRST CLASS . Keep that positive attitude going - It`s the best medicine in the world !

SCOTT