PDA

View Full Version : Wall?

mcstockcar
09-07-2009, 02:09 PM
When is the next Wall enduro race??

VARacer22
09-07-2009, 02:53 PM
The next race is Sunday, October 25th and the one after that is on Sunday, November 29th. Saturday October 24th is the "1st Annual Tommy Comerford Memorial 150" which should bring a big turnout so hopefully people will stick around and watch the enduro race the next day. Then in November, Turkey Derby is that same weekend on Friday & Saturday and that is Wall's biggest races of the year. Also, the last NEETS race at Grandview is October 18th so hopefully all of those enduro racers will come out to Wall for the last two races and bring the car counts up.

Lad3der
09-07-2009, 02:59 PM
the last two dates at wall should be good. like melissa said they are 10/25 and 11/29. with this being said i am hoping that the car counts pick up since mostly all tracks in the area are done for the season.

CJfilms
09-07-2009, 05:47 PM
That's right, 2 MONTHS!!! We have 2 months before the next Wall Enduro, so let's get 'em together and bring 'em out in big numbers!

There is no other schedule conflicts...escpecially for the November 29th race!

Expecting to see you ALL there! ...even you Critter!

critter
09-07-2009, 07:44 PM
do i have to build a new car ??? if not and i can borrow some fire stuff , i might make it

richardpetey
09-07-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm sure there will be enough helmets, seatbelts(properly dated) and roll bar padding at Wall to be shared between three divisions and the gals race...................................:applause:
The high banks of Wall Stadium are addictive..................;)
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Poppop
09-08-2009, 05:55 AM
Is there a schedule for the Oct. 25th. race yet? If it's going to be late I need to let my boss know I might be late for work, or schedule a vacation day. We also have to figure out how to get those orange t-shirts over a jacket.:lol:

BIGDADDY64
09-08-2009, 09:54 PM
hey pop pop hust want to know if you have to get special permission to take them orannge shirts across state lines:lol::lol::lol: just kiddin with ya

Poppop
09-09-2009, 05:37 AM
I think I can get somebody to dress up as a depity. Wonder what Barney Fife's doing that day.:lol:

Erin C
09-09-2009, 07:43 AM
Is there a schedule for the Oct. 25th. race yet? If it's going to be late I need to let my boss know I might be late for work, or schedule a vacation day. We also have to figure out how to get those orange t-shirts over a jacket.:lol:

I am not sure what the schedule is going to be like for that day yet, It will be earlier than the Saturday night shows but the exact order of everything and start times have not been set in stone yet as there will be other divisions running with us.

rockinrick120
09-09-2009, 12:19 PM
When is the Race on The 25th starting? I am racing at new egypt and would love to make both.
Rick