PDA

View Full Version : Who is coming to play?

VARacer22
09-07-2009, 02:58 PM
The last NEETS race at Grandview is on October 18th......but there are TWO more NEETS races at Wall Stadium on Sunday October 25th and Sunday November 29th. So.....are all you dirt racers going to come to Wall for the last two races?

critter
09-07-2009, 05:41 PM
hmmmmm , might have to think about that one , what u think bigdaddy ?? should we go once ????:wave:

CJfilms
09-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Rick, Josh and myself have been looking over the cars during the Grandview pre-race inspections and letting people know if they need to make any alterations to race at Wall.....besides some older belts and rated roll bar padding, most drivers are ready to go....

Nothing is stopping anyone from playing on asphalt!

critter
09-07-2009, 05:53 PM
well next race at granview tell me what i need for the wall , and i will do my best to get there once , maybe even get bigdaddy there :wave::cool:

punchy
09-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Do you think the Wall can handle Critter, honestly? Warn them if they have their own message board. The posting KING has arrived! :lol:

critter
09-07-2009, 07:54 PM
yeah will i have fans there ???? im goin to try get there once

VARacer22
09-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Do you think the Wall can handle Critter, honestly? Warn them if they have their own message board. The posting KING has arrived! :lol:

I think the real questions is.....can Critter handle Wall? :lol: C'mon Critter come play with us at Wall. I won't get to race you though unless you bring a 4cyl.

critter
09-07-2009, 07:59 PM
just remember your part of the team now lol if i come ill bring the v6 zoom zoom , and bigdadyy will bring the vroom vroom

VARacer22
09-07-2009, 08:05 PM
just remember your part of the team now lol if i come ill bring the v6 zoom zoom , and bigdadyy will bring the vroom vroom

Well the wheel base of your zoom zoom will determine whether you run with the big or small cars, but I guess you could always opt to run with small. We'd be happy to have you at Wall. We need some entertainment there (and I mean that in a good way) Do you know many of the small car drivers....we need to get them all to come to Wall. Here's an offer I will make....if the roll bar padding issue is keeping someone from coming to Wall maybe we can get someone who sells the higher density padding to come the day of the race and I will personally help put it in your car. That offer is for small car drivers only ;)

punchy
09-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Well Melissa when you get to meet the zoom zoom and vroom vroom, it'll be a treat. Good guys though, lots of fun! I have only known them a short time but its been real.

Get them out of their box and to the Wall see what happens.

critter
09-07-2009, 08:09 PM
105 is the wheel base , i think i need padding , and a few more things too not sure , im goin to have joe and josh check out my car to tell me what i need and punchy im the same critter where ever i go lol

VARacer22
09-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Well Melissa when you get to meet the zoom zoom and vroom vroom, it'll be a treat. Good guys though, lots of fun! I have only known them a short time but its been real.

Get them out of their box and to the Wall see what happens.

I can't wait to come to Grandview and meet everyone and I am really excited to see what dirt racing is all about and see what the hype is all about. I just think it would be interesting to see these guys away from the track they have gotten so used to and see how they do at a different track and on asphalt.

VARacer22
09-07-2009, 08:15 PM
And for all the people who view this forum and don't post anything......go put a car together and come race with us....that is unless you're racing with us already. If you're thinking about it, it doesn't take long to put a car together and there are plenty of people that I am sure could guide you in the process.

punchy
09-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Thata a good idea get them out of their element and test them. I am sure dirt and asphalt r different in many ways but its still racing right!

Poppop
09-07-2009, 08:18 PM
:wave:I'll try to make it if I still have a car and a Job. I know I need new belts cause mine are three years old and my helmet is older than the specs for Wall too. Other than that I think I'm good.

Kenny (Poppop) Brown #47

critter
09-07-2009, 08:21 PM
well u go melissa , keep tell em , i think i reallly need to come there and spread the team critter love , ill have to print the rules out and check stuff out this week , do they have a lasdies race ? punchy u goin with ? :wave:

VARacer22
09-07-2009, 08:24 PM
What we can maybe do is that at the next race at Grandview on the 27th anyone that is interested in coming to Wall when you are going thru tech have the officials tell you what you would need to come to Wall. If it is something like a helmet that gives you enough time to maybe borrow someones. Pop pop maybe you could borrow someone from a different divisions helmet.

VARacer22
09-07-2009, 08:27 PM
well u go melissa , keep tell em , i think i reallly need to come there and spread the team critter love , ill have to print the rules out and check stuff out this week , do they have a lasdies race ? punchy u goin with ? :wave:

Critter I think you are rubbing off on me I feel like I am starting to post a lot..:lol: There is a 25 lap ladies race in big cars only or trucks as long as wheel base rules are met.....that's right folks we have a truck division as well. Wall is very strict about wheel base and classifying cars for each division.

critter
09-07-2009, 08:30 PM
is that a bad thing that im rubbin off on ya lol , but on a seriuos note we will go over the different things when u get to grandview ,

punchy
09-07-2009, 08:43 PM
A trip to the Wall, Critter? Maybe to watch...lol.

critter
09-07-2009, 08:44 PM
ok fine , i do wanna go try the wall sounds like fun

VARacer22
09-07-2009, 08:52 PM
It's a 1/3 mile banked like Grandview......just asphalt.

NJ Chick
09-08-2009, 01:25 PM
What we can maybe do is that at the next race at Grandview on the 27th anyone that is interested in coming to Wall when you are going thru tech have the officials tell you what you would need to come to Wall. If it is something like a helmet that gives you enough time to maybe borrow someones. Pop pop maybe you could borrow someone from a different divisions helmet.

The officials already do that Melissa! But for some reason...the dirt guys are very resistant to playing on the asphalt...unless they are just scared of New Jersey?:eek: Don't worry guys/gals, you don't need a passport to come over this border!:lol: Also, there is a guy that sells the rollbar padding right at the track, only $15 a stick and you only need one!:wave:

Poppop
09-08-2009, 01:51 PM
I just wonder what it's like to make an outside pass in the corner without getting a face full of dirt balls. "I don't mean that in a bad way"!:lol:

Erin C
09-08-2009, 01:59 PM
HAHAHAHA...I WANT TO SAY IT SOO BAD!!!! ugh...why must I contain myself :help:

crazyfriend
09-08-2009, 05:34 PM
HAHAHAHA...I WANT TO SAY IT SOO BAD!!!! ugh...why must I contain myself :help:

say what ya want to say do as ya want n go where ya want who's stopping you ??? This is America land of the free right .....NOT

critter
09-08-2009, 08:02 PM
i think the critter is ready to cross the border lol

Danger83Ranger
09-09-2009, 09:06 AM
id like to try wall some time. i used to race 1/4 midgets at the small track next door. by the way, is the 1/4 midget track still there? if so, still open?

310fig8
09-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Yes it is Danger and it's still running.

Danger83Ranger
09-09-2009, 09:54 AM
thats awesome, was one of my favorite tracks with the minimal banking and long straights. made for some good racing.