PDA

View Full Version : Jarrod Hayes 2010

Ka$h25
09-08-2009, 11:48 AM
I've just heard that a current car owner in the blunderbust division wants Jarrod Hayes to contend for the BB championship in 2010. I don't know if the plan is to buy the car Jarrod is currently running, or put Jarrod in his own car. I'll have to speak to Jarrod or Rob to find out full details. Great news!.

mafap
09-08-2009, 03:11 PM
I know terry said his car would be in victory lane.... at first didnt know what he ment, but that would make sense great move terry........LOL

nobandwagonhere
09-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Dont make me buy a Caddy J-Rod!:rolleyes::rolleyes: Might have to come play with you! :help:

tstiles
09-09-2009, 06:26 PM
u must be mistaken sean, "1" i did not buy a 2nd car , and 2 i dont need a driver like some car owners. lol in fact , i am going to look to put my car on the pole at the time trial show at the end of the year. please feel free to come and watch and see how its done. lol
I know terry said his car would be in victory lane.... at first didnt know what he ment, but that would make sense great move terry........LOL

The Bullfather
09-09-2009, 06:29 PM
BIG TIME Terry Stiles!!!

mafap
09-09-2009, 06:35 PM
"i dont need a driver like some car owners" You do need a job :wave: also next time dont wear your tie at the track, it can make you choke:confused:

wayne
09-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Damn !!!!!

art11758
09-10-2009, 08:53 AM
u must be mistaken sean, "1" i did not buy a 2nd car , and 2 i dont need a driver. lol in fact , i am going to look to put my car on the pole at the time trial show at the end of the year. please feel free to come and watch and see how its done. lol

BIG TIME Terry Stiles!!!

"i dont need a driver like some car owners" You do need a job :wave: also next time dont wear your tie at the track, it can make you choke:confused:

Damn !!!!!

Damn is right! Some fresh talk in here!! I like it.

RacinRob
09-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Damn I can't even talk smack lol I suck at time trials...but it aint where you start man its where you finish...I'd rather be a good racer for all 30 than a TT superstarrrr...

W. J.
09-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Correct, Rob. It isn't who starts first, it's who finishes first!!!

mafap
09-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Terry I see you edited your post, after reading it again and talking to you about the last race I relized you made another error so I took it upon myself to correct it for you see below. LOL

u must be mistaken sean, "1" i did not buy a 2nd car , and 2 i dont need a driver. lol in fact , i am going to look to put my car on the WALL at the time trial show at the end of the year. please feel free to come and watch and see how its done. lol

tstiles
09-10-2009, 08:59 PM
like i said, enjoy sitting in the stands where u belong sean , just like a good car owner and watch me put it on the poll. hey maybe u can tell us all how it is to wear a helmet and a fire suit in the stands... lol you sure can ride those bleachers. lol
Terry I see you edited your post, after reading it again and talking to you about the last race I relized you made another error so I took it upon myself to correct it for you see below. LOL

u must be mistaken sean, "1" i did not buy a 2nd car , and 2 i dont need a driver. lol in fact , i am going to look to put my car on the WALL at the time trial show at the end of the year. please feel free to come and watch and see how its done. lol

tstiles
09-10-2009, 09:34 PM
i want to put it on the pole so i dont have to look at that " eye sore " on the pole again. lol sorry jrod. but that car hurts my eyes. i would rather get a tooth pulled then sit behind that hurtin unit. lmao
Damn I can't even talk smack lol I suck at time trials...but it aint where you start man its where you finish...I'd rather be a good racer for all 30 than a TT superstarrrr...

RacinRob
09-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Terry just watch out for that banana peel coming off four on the last lap this time!!

tstiles
09-10-2009, 09:50 PM
banana peel is short for
"rearview miror" dont worry that wont happen again.
Terry just watch out for that banana peel coming off four on the last lap this time!!

mafap
09-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Terry,Terry,Terry

I can hear your voice as I read what you type, it like a throbbing hemorrhoid that wont quit

1 I do what I want, you do what your told, so just make sure your at work early tommorow to change the urinal cake's and get coffee for the producers,you know how they like it

2 "I would rather get a tooth pulled"...... dont pull it just get it caped

3 " eye sore “/ "hurts my eyes" ....... hard on the eyes, easy on the pocket and wins races......

4 "maybe u can tell us all how it is to wear a helmet and a fire suit in the stands" ......... only after you tell us how it feels to get beat up by a 15 year old kid that couldn’t take that annoying voice of yours....LOL

wayne
09-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Damn!! twice!! you guy's are awesome, a little smack talking. I might have to buy this BB sitting in my driveway and come beat and bang with you guy's next year.

Wheel Racing
09-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Damn!! twice!! you guy's are awesome, a little smack talking. I might have to buy this BB sitting in my driveway and come beat and bang with you guy's next year.

Hey, I think I know what car ur talking about....lol

tstiles
09-11-2009, 03:32 PM
sean, sean, sean, LOL, i didn't realize i was going to strike such a nerve when commenting on your lack of ability to drive a race car.(lol) take it as constructive criticism. dont get mad and overlook the fact that you could always go and take driving lessons. they actually have schools out there for people with no driving talent at all. you would fit right in . they would welcome you like a first timer at an AA meeting. lol
Terry,Terry,Terry

I can hear your voice as I read what you type, it like a throbbing hemorrhoid that wont quit

1 I do what I want, you do what your told, so just make sure your at work early tommorow to change the urinal cake's and get coffee for the producers,you know how they like it

2 "I would rather get a tooth pulled"...... dont pull it just get it caped

3 " eye sore “/ "hurts my eyes" ....... hard on the eyes, easy on the pocket and wins races......

4 "maybe u can tell us all how it is to wear a helmet and a fire suit in the stands" ......... only after you tell us how it feels to get beat up by a 15 year old kid that couldn’t take that annoying voice of yours....LOL

tstiles
09-11-2009, 03:48 PM
DAMN. sean, almost 800 views on this post already.( we must be pretty entertaining) and i would bet every one who has viewed this post hopes you become a better driver. lol .

W. J.
09-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Terry, practice is good for you, too. You are becoming a better writer, lol!!! I'll bet even J-rod is proud of you now!

RacinRob
09-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Wj thank god he is becoming a better writer, bc his driving is still sub par....lol you know your my boy terry!

fisherman
09-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Hey, I think I know what car ur talking about....lol

damm i might have to buy that car . only kidding wayne has first dibbs :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

j-rod
09-11-2009, 04:23 PM
f that car(sorry neal, no offence lol), i have the 1 for someone to buy lol

FERGBIZZ
09-11-2009, 04:24 PM
yea all these views on a post about J-rod.....maybe he can elaborate on whats in the works for next season for us????

RacinRob
09-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Ferg I can elaborate...j-rod is driving the 08 bb next year as long as its not sold. Going to go for the championship....

W. J.
09-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Ferg I can elaborate...j-rod is driving the 08 bb next year as long as its not sold. Going to go for the championship.......and new tin???

RacinRob
09-11-2009, 06:11 PM
The funny thing is we have a brand new body for that car, the old one just gives it character!

W. J.
09-11-2009, 06:46 PM
The funny thing is we have a brand new body for that car, the old one just gives it character!...and with all the dents, crinkles and divots, Stealth capabilities! :lol: They never see it comin', it just zooms on by! :applause:

vsmidge68
09-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Leave that car the way it is...I happen to like it. It reminds me of the bomber days when cars were ugly and fast....hopefully it is reminding people about what should matter when racing...Talent behind the wheel and hard work in the garage...JMO :wave: