PDA

View Full Version : Was my driving uncalled for. 4 cyl

Dennelson
09-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Was my driving uncalled for . Had a altercation pulling off the track for my driving. What do you think I say that’s racing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e2l3jpqjS4

W. J.
09-08-2009, 10:41 PM
I agree, that was racing. I've seen much worse over the years.

Another great LaFilms video!!!

A69pizzoo
09-09-2009, 04:10 PM
I think everything that happened was a racing deal.. you did not turn anybody on purpose.

SuperShafts
09-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Which incident...? which cars?

Dennelson
09-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Was driving the black 12 car

intruder400ex
09-10-2009, 02:23 PM
drives me crazy people have forgoton the meening of "ENDUROS" in my opinion they were always all about bangin!

racing#s
09-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Enduros are and always have had alot of incidental banging.
But banging,and stuffing someone is a different story.
The banging is usually just rubbing/racing,part of the game...stuffing someone on purpose is,and has become a no no.
The 4cyl's use to have alot of wrecker-drivers,it's becoming,or has already
cleaned up pretty considerably.
As someone mentioned on a different post,if you wanna wreck someone,
enter a demo.

Nice save Nelson,could have been ugly.

don38
09-11-2009, 11:41 AM
The only thing that was uncalled for was the friends of the 18 threating the driver of the 12. you guys know who you are. Do you still feel the same way?:mad:

nobandwagonhere
09-11-2009, 10:10 PM
drives me crazy people have forgoton the meening of "ENDUROS" in my opinion they were always all about bangin!

The problem is, too many guys think like that. ENDUROS....comes from the word ENDURANCE....Not DEMO. Back when there was 3 or 4 100 car 8cyl races a day you had no choice but to expect banging and crunching. I remember them well, I ran a few. So you built your car to ENDURE the duration of the race. Now with the car counts so low, theres plenty of room on that track to RACE. And the cars are getting harder to come by, so most try to build them to last. JMO

As far as the video, looks like a racing incident to me. It wasnt an intentional turn to me, but a finishing off. Again, JMO

RickFigure8
09-12-2009, 03:10 AM
If you watch close, just as he's going to enter the turn for some reason he turns to the right and then right back to the left, you can even see his hands on the wheel do this. This caused him to start turning sideways and he might have even lifted a touch. Without help he might have slid it through the turn but as others have said it's enduros, you get out of shape you better hope nobody is around. Nothing wrong done here in my eyes, not an intentional takeout or roughriding.

PIT BULL
09-16-2009, 09:15 PM
Had a few altercations myself. Every time I watch the videos I see that Im just racing.One time I was mistaken for another car.Last one was an orange car clearly cut in front of me from the outside while his door was at my bumper. I didnt let off the gas, he got spun into the pits.He came over to me all pissed off. I wish he could saw the video he would see how wrong he was. I race with you, you race clean. Guys mistake aggressive for dirty all the time whenever they get spun. I got blatantly spun while I was in 2nd place one time and I didnt say a word to him that night. I brought it up to him at the next race as he walked up to some guys I was talking to by the pits.Didnt scream,threaten or yell. Just let him know I knew. Usually the slower less serious drivers get more pissed more often I think. Good luck next race.