PDA

View Full Version : question for next yr

critter
09-10-2009, 08:26 PM
i was just wondering if we will be runnin again next season at grandview , i hope we are , havin a blast with u all

ThePill
09-10-2009, 08:56 PM
From what I have been told Bruce Rogers was surprised at how the enduros have taken off. Hopefully if the crowds keep growing there would be no reason not to run a series at Grandview. I'm just wondering if there is any chance of having races at other dirt tracks?

DerbyN8-128
09-10-2009, 09:48 PM
As The Pill said, Bruce seems to enjoy the enduros from when I talked to him a few weeks back. So hopefully everything works out and we get to race there again next year.

I have a car in the driveway for next year already...and a backup car for when it gets beat up (or rolls). Plus I have another car that my dad will be running, and when he doesn't, hopefully my sister's fiance will be driving that one.
Also my nephew is looking to get a car ready for next year over this winter.

I think the enduros at Grandview are just getting started, and have a great future ahead of them.

critter
09-10-2009, 10:29 PM
thx guys guess i should start plannin on a busy winter might even try to be the iron man next yr run both classes , will see , glad to hear that they like us runnin there

tbirdracer
09-10-2009, 11:13 PM
i have raced bdr for two years. i have watched as many gv races as i could. i like old school racing so i will try to run at gv. i hope to run this next race. if i come my workers will be coming to see enduroes for first time. maybe they will keep coming back. many people who has never seen one think they are great. you guys put on a great show and thats what people love.

critter
09-11-2009, 03:09 PM
thats because im there lol , just kiddin if it wasnt for my big bro i wouldnt have gotten into this , thanks bigdaddy , and im glad we all get along too , thats what makes it fun for me weather i loose or win :wave:

tbirdracer
09-11-2009, 07:14 PM
so now your telling me bigdaddy is to got after since he got you into this. no i will start small then go after the big fish last. :lol:. just playing.

critter
09-11-2009, 10:59 PM
oh brother , glad we all can have fun doin this , on a real note , did u get your car ready tbird ? mines is almost there ,cant wait to see ya at the track

CJfilms
09-14-2009, 10:05 PM
....will be given at the banquet!

critter
09-14-2009, 10:20 PM
u big tease lol , i can wait that long joe :wave:

ThePill
09-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Can I request no racing Columbus day weekend next year?:help:

Danger83Ranger
09-15-2009, 09:43 AM
hows the banquet thing work? who all gets invited?

Erin C
09-15-2009, 11:40 AM
All racers and teams are welcome as well as family members and friends of teams. Banquet tickets are $50/piece or 2 for $90. They need to be paid for BEFORE the last race of the season which would be a Wall event. You can reserve tickets to ensure there are enough left but they must be paid for at the next event or we can't hold the seats. The faster you get them the more of a chance you have that the tickets will still be available. I have the tickets with me at every event. There will be a HUGE post on here in a few weeks about the order of events at the banquet, food, bevereges, attire, and what can be expected. It is always a GREAT way to end the season and celebrate your accomplishments and party with your Enduro family :) Plus, you get to see everyone not all dirty and greasy! That's my favorite part, seeing everyone all cleaned up and not having to worry about anything but having fun :)

Plus you can get to see me all dressed up for once ;p

Danger83Ranger
09-15-2009, 12:42 PM
sounds like a fun event, im usually greasy even after i clean myself up. :lol:

richardpetey
09-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Next year Grandview will pave the 1/3 mile speedway for NEETS events only, and roll up the asphalt for their DIRTY shows on Saturday...............:applause:
Not only will we be able to race FASTER , we won't have those messy/muddy clean ups at the local car wash........................;)
I also heard gag gifts/awards will be presented at the NEETS banquet............:rolleyes:
Be carefull what you say or do on this forum or at any NEETS event, you might be a lucky recipient, hehe................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
09-15-2009, 09:41 PM
i guess i cant where my punisher shirt and cameo shorts , i wonder if im up for any of these special awards petey is talkin about lol :wave: