PDA

View Full Version : outlaw or inex

fred card
09-13-2009, 08:08 AM
builting new coupe for 2010 season should i built to inex rules or build a outlaw what rukes will apply at riverhead. maybe outlaw is the way. to go:applause::wave::cheers:

byrnemtrspts
09-13-2009, 08:27 AM
what are outlaw rules?

RacinRob
09-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Obviously the rules are not outlaw rules, a few people were d'qd. Jim there are no outlaw rules.

All Trucked Up
09-13-2009, 12:08 PM
Build a car that you'll be able to handle and not blame others when you constantly wreck.

LongIslandJam
09-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Riverhead is an INEX-sanctioned track, so you would have to follow INEX rules.

fred card
09-13-2009, 07:18 PM
if you dont know what you are talking about open your eyes and shut your trap ,two wrecks one with timmy 15. no ones fault /other wreck with 49 he took me out , and there is a outlaw car being built

speed racer
09-13-2009, 08:00 PM
you can build an outlaw car it doesnt matter....you have to make tech to get it checked and i dont forsee that happening :-B:-B

rydogg97
09-14-2009, 06:53 AM
do yourself and everyone involved and dont build a car!! all you do is cry or better yet if you do build it you can get KLEENEX to sponsor you!! everyone else seems to take their lumps and bumps in stride but not you, you blame everyone for wrecks and such. you should get over it then race. just a side thought ... maybe your pride has been hurt by these " outlaw teens " they let race????:(

RacinRob
09-14-2009, 07:39 AM
Ohhhh yeaaaaa you mean the NO fault wreck with timmy that you walked off the track and gestured at him, than complained about? Man you take shots at everyone....like that outlaw remark wasn't a stab at a specific person....do me a favor fix your old car and trade rides with the 53 and see if you can beat him....

All Trucked Up
09-14-2009, 08:53 AM
Build what ya want. Just remember, it's not the arrow it's the indian.

chevycraft
09-14-2009, 09:37 AM
Now I`m sorry I deleted my post ....lol

W. J.
09-14-2009, 09:41 AM
You can restore it!

chevycraft
09-14-2009, 10:13 AM
FRED , YOU ALWAYS BRING SO MUCH POSITIVE ATTITUDE THE THE LEGENDS DIVISION.... LIKE THE TIME WHEN YOU HOPPED WHEELS WITH US AND TOLD US "WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND" AND " IT`S GOING TO BE A LONG SEASON".... I EVEN SPOKE TO YOU ,AND TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATED HOW YOU DIDN`T COME OVER YELLING AND SCREAMING BUT WAITED TO COME OVER WITH A COOL HEAD ... THEN 2 WEEKS LATER YOU HELD TRUE TO YOUR WORDS AND DUMPED TIMMY TO THE INFIELD...... NEXT YOU BLAME CHRIS YOUNG FOR A WRECK WHICH AGAIN WAS NOT HIS FAULT ... HE WAS JUST AVOIDING A SPIN IN FRONT OF HIM.... GO BUILD YOUR "OUTLAW " CAR THEN LEAVE IT IN YOUR GARAGE AND CONTINUE TO BEG PEOPLE FOR A RIDE AND MAKE NEGITIVE POSTS, IT`S EASY... ALL THE FOOD AND DRINKS WON`T HELP GET YOU A RIDE... SO i GUESS NOW THAT THE SEASON IS OVER YOU CAN GET BACK TO YOUR NEGITIVE POSTING ... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT .... MAYBE WE`LL SEE IN TECH...

fred card
09-14-2009, 11:40 AM
i didnot mean to open can of worms ,but there are a few cars not inex legal ,also timmy and i have no problem,just guys spending way to much money:cheers:

W. J.
09-14-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm assuming if someone is not legal, there is a process to file a protest, or they'd be caught in tech.
As to spending too much money, that's an individuals right, as long as they stay within the rules for the division. Money DOES buy speed. I guess building an 'outlaw' car would entail extra expense, even if it's only the money you lose when you are caught.

Richie25
09-14-2009, 04:03 PM
i didnot mean to open can of worms ,but there are a few cars not inex legal ,also timmy and i have no problem,just guys spending way to much money:cheers:

who is spending way to much money??????

fisherman
09-14-2009, 04:07 PM

damm same crying as you did years ago. build your outlaw and go out of town. because the young guys are real good.:lol::lol::lol:

rydogg97
09-14-2009, 08:57 PM
there is a great mix of vets and young guns racing hard each week!!

jgloor8
09-15-2009, 07:15 PM
hahaa this guys a joke.....an outlaw car? really? good luck with that