PDA

View Full Version : A special Thanks

The"Roof"Rider
09-13-2009, 11:12 AM
I would like to Thank Dave and Cindy Brigati for the opportunity to drive their Modified this season. We got to enjoy alot of great times along with some awsome memories. Thank you for the awsome season and helping me achieve 2 Modified victories which ties me with my father on the win list. Both Dave and Cindy are assets to the racing community at Riverhead Raceway. Its a pleasure to say that I was able to race for them. I would also like to give a BIG Thanks to Flyin Brian Schwarz, your hardwork and dedication to the sport is outrageous and I wouldn't of been in victory lane without your help this season. Your endless nights of working on the cars, getting them ready, your devotion and your endless patience to the sport helped me out alot. You taught me alot this season and it was a pleasure learning from you. I would also like to Thank My Mom for everything you have done to help me throughout my racing career, and Dad where would I be without you. You have taught me pretty much everything I know and I wouldnt be who I am today as a racecar driver if it wasn't for you. Thank you for teaching me so much throughout my racing career. You and Mom have been by my side for my whole racing career. Thanks for the hardwork and dedication you guys put into something I love, I really apperciate it. The Crew, Rus, Jo-Jo, Kris, John & Melissa, Nicky, Scooter Thanks for helping each and every week getting the cars ready, helping us load and unload etc. without you guys it would of been a tough task to complete. Each one of you guys play a big roll in our race team. To the Best Spotter in the pits, Freddie Kraft I cannot thank you enough. The past 2 years have been awsome with you on my radio. You have taught me a tremendous amount. These People are what make it possible each and every Saturday to make a sucessful race team. Excited to go foward with OUTLAW INC. in the future.:cheers::applause:wave::applause:

RacinRob
09-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Timmy, your a class act...keep doing and saying the right things and you will be racing elsewhere....great job this season!

JBonsignore
09-13-2009, 01:13 PM
congrats on a great season timmy, keep up the good work, it was a pleasure racing with you this year, but you still owe me a right side nerf bar! :wave:

maestri fan 1
09-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Timmy, it's good to see a driver out there with as much class as you. You were BY FAR the greatest rookie out there this year. 2 wins, you should be proud of yourself. As a friend and fan i look forward to watching you progress through out the next couple seasons. Go Gettem next year "NATURAL":cheers:

RovinPromotions
09-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Timmy,again wish u well next year in whatever your plans are.tell mom & dad if you get straight "A"'s in school,to buy u a new car [lol]..:wave:

smiley27414
09-13-2009, 02:42 PM
timmy great job this year!!!! great job winnin teh rookie of the year
from ur #1 fan vinny

Turbo
09-13-2009, 08:24 PM
You have been doing an awesome job out there and you race like a veteran. You have the right attitude and you also are very level headed which is very valuable. You have a very bright future ahead of you in racing so keep it up buddy :applause: Congrats on all your accomplishments this year and good luck for all future achievements. Its fun to watch you out there and cant wait until you make it to the next level. You also helped me in many ways brother... whenever I get in a bind out there on the track I have your picture signed by you that you gave me about a month ago, where I just take a glance at it in the truck and think to myself.."hmm what would the natural do at a time like this".:lol: So far so good because I have been doing pretty good ever since! even got my first win lol. :cheers:

outlawfab
09-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Timmy you did a great job this year driving for for us .We could not ask for anything more as a driver or a friend. We would like to thank everyone for there help this year and all of the sponsors.Beaver site deveopment ,WPW Growers ,Ovalspeed Unlimited, DEL-J ,McBETTS RACE ENGINES,INTEGRA SHOCKS and the entire BRIGATI family for there support.Now we will see what the future will bring for this young talented driver!!!!!!!! Special thanks to Jerry and Linda Solomito for all of there time and help this year.What can i say,Brian with out your time and knowledge OUTLAW INC. would not be what it is today. GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Russ,jo-jo and Chris thanks for everything.

Dave and Cindy Brigati

Fkraft99
09-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Timmy its been a pleasure working with ya bud and hope to continue in the future. I want to thank you, as well as Justin Bonsignore for making 2009 another fun season for me at The Head. I also want to say thanks to Dave and Cindy, and congrats on a Great Season.

unowho243
09-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Timmy You did an awesome job this year kid Best of luck in the future ur gunna go far with the talent and the easy going attitude you have.. great job bro
---Jim Laird

leah28racing
09-16-2009, 02:17 AM
Great job this year Timmy!! you have a great team and radio man behind you. Cant wait to see how many wins you get next year. you have proven yourself out there. Even beating those veterans, Showing them what you are made of and that you can do it too just like them.

Again GREAT JOB!!:applause::applause::applause::applause:

RickFigure8
09-16-2009, 05:39 AM
Timmy congratulations on a great season and a heck of a start to what should be a great career. It's kinda funny reading this tonight as just today I was looking through a Speedway Scene from 1985 and looked at a photo of Walt Edsel giving your dad the modified rookie of the year trophy.

turn1cowboy
09-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Way to go this year cuz. You did awsome, maybe next year you'll get the crome package back :)