PDA

View Full Version : here critter,critter

tbirdracer
09-15-2009, 01:50 PM
i still looking for rad that will work for the tbird. when i get that done i will be ready to rock and roll!!!! i will be looking to go heads up with critter and all of DX. looking for a tag team partner. :applause:

Lad3der
09-15-2009, 04:44 PM
all must remember this is not a rolling demo derby we have a black flag and i am not afraid to use it

DerbyN8-128
09-15-2009, 05:54 PM
this message board a few months ago = :cheers:

this message board now = :disgusted :rolleyes::disgusted:rolleyes:

Erin C
09-15-2009, 07:41 PM
LOL!!! You're too funny Nate.

Matt, they are just joking around, but I know you aren't!! LOL. Which leads to the serious note, if there is any blatant knocking around don't be surprised if you get the black flag thrown at you! It is in the rules.

BUT since I know it is all in fun games and you're trying to push critter to finish...attach chains to the back of your car and drag his but across the start finish line on lap 100. lol.

critter
09-15-2009, 09:34 PM
yeah where just jokin around its all good , i just love makin ever one get along its great , no haters allowed here lol, and i guess because nate asked for it i will only post about real racin stuffin , i will stop tryin to make this place fun , ummmm nah lol

tbirdracer
09-16-2009, 12:01 AM
until the bird is done i will not post again. and yes i was kidding with critter and maybe he will need to pull me around if i want to race erin.:*-( as if you read my past postings i am a critter fan! just love his postings. critter the bird has the trans fixed and i have to get rad for it. i got one but found out it was no good. when it stops raining i will go a hunting again. peace and good will to all!

crazyfriend
09-16-2009, 05:25 AM
all must remember this is not a rolling demo derby we have a black flag and i am not afraid to use it

party pooper ......

tbirdracer
09-16-2009, 06:41 AM
i heard that black flag kills little critters. :lol: and erin it's only bump drafting.:applause:

Lad3der
09-16-2009, 08:13 AM
friend, if thats what you think. then you have the wrong inpression of the series. you never know what people are thinking when they read/write about hitting each other. we want this series to grow and with that we want the forum to be fun but remember its an onpen forum and newbies or potentail newbies can come on here and get the wrong impression of the series.
so call me what you want i dont care cause in the end its only going to hurt you whe nthere is no place to post or race

Danger83Ranger
09-16-2009, 10:28 AM
im a newbie and i really didnt see anything wrong with there posting...its all fun and games and i thought that was quite obvious. just my 2 cents of course.

im not quite sure why your getting mad lad3der. did i miss something? i also wanted to add about everyone bringing an extra spectator to the events and that would help neets grow, there are a ton of people that love this sort of racing and ive been keeping track of how many people that ive talked to will be attending the next event. so far with my family, friends and neighbors...im up to over 20 people. last race i had my gf, mom and dad in the stands...we managed to attract atleast 18 more people for the next event...i just thought that was interesting. this series will continue to grow.

Erin C
09-16-2009, 11:34 AM
He's not mad, he wanted to simply point out that some people take things literally, not all...but some, and he doesn't want anyone thinking they can purposely push people around on the track without consequence. I fully back what he is trying to explain and I don't think anything more needs to be spoken about it to avoid an unneeded conflict of everyone's opinions on the translation of a post.

Danger83Ranger
09-16-2009, 01:17 PM
o ok. :confused:... t-bird, your looking for a radiator? i hear a taurus radiator can be used on t-birds...dont quote me on that though, its just something i heard awhile back.

tbirdracer
09-16-2009, 02:13 PM
thank you very much for the info. i will be out looking. as far as critter and i go, we are just playing. i am saying i just want to do as good as him or better.:). i am a racer first and been doing it for years. so i am sorry for the miss understanding. i never said i was out to get him or take him out. i will be out to bet him not take him out , cost to much to fix. peace

Erin C
09-16-2009, 03:45 PM
it wasn't your post...it was the one I edited that caused the confusion...I removed a comment that really shouldn't have been posted.

Danger83Ranger
09-16-2009, 03:56 PM
ooooo that would probably explain while im confused lol...sitting at this computer everyday is rotting my brain...go figure

Erin C
09-16-2009, 05:17 PM
hehe...as Joe tells me when I have one of my moments, "DING!" lol

unfortunately, I hear that a lot... :help:

critter
09-16-2009, 06:13 PM
see its all good m yes tbird was the first one to admit he was a critter fan lol , het tbird i have a few cars at the shop if u wann stop or call me i can hook u up buddy