PDA

View Full Version : NHMS Mod Finish

modfan4ever
09-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Does anybody have the finishing order on the mods at NH.I missed the end ,had to go to grandsons birthday party...

Gil
09-19-2009, 06:43 PM
It is on: the front page of TCH, NASCAR.com and Denise's live replay. It is really not too hard to find.

Bobby1717
09-20-2009, 01:16 PM
I saw Grigas did not start, what happened?

RGeeProductions
09-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Car #09 for Bobby Grigas III will not start the race due to engine problems discovered just before the race.

As mentioned in the LIVE Update link above by Denise.

09Modified
09-20-2009, 03:38 PM
I saw Grigas did not start, what happened?

ASK NASCAR...Let me clarify, we as a Family owned team would not in any way, shape, or form put our Son's SAFETY at risk for any amount of Fame or Fortune. We "DO NOT" need Nascar as Parents for our son! We know our equipment and all of our cars have been built all FOR SAFETY... SAFETY first, FUN second. We take OFFENSE that Nascar would even ponder the thought that we would put our Son in Harms Way!! :mad: By watching the T.V. Race maybe it was a good thing that we didn't Race.

kja819
09-20-2009, 06:18 PM
ASK NASCAR...Let me clarify, we as a Family owned team would not in any way, shape, or form put our Son's SAFETY at risk for any amount of Fame or Fortune. We "DO NOT" need Nascar as Parents for our son! We know our equipment and all of our cars have been built all FOR SAFETY... SAFETY first, FUN second. We take OFFENSE that Nascar would even ponder the thought that we would put our Son in Harms Way!! :mad: By watching the T.V. Race maybe it was a good thing that we didn't Race.

Very well put!!! Safety should always come first!!

A great race it was and as always the best of the weekend!!! (And I'm a Martin fan, haha)

Sicklajoie
09-20-2009, 06:41 PM

Then it wasn't an engine issue??