PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Terry Stiles

rabbid1
09-20-2009, 01:19 AM
Congratulations on your first win "Big Time" Terry Stiles , May you have many more. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy !

RacinRob
09-20-2009, 01:53 AM
I second that....you deserve this more than anyone...great friend and hell of a driver!!! I owe ya drink man......marinate in the feeling haha...

woot lawrence
09-20-2009, 07:21 AM
congralations on the win terry, by the time i went looking for you all i saw was taillights, you shoulda hung around. :cheers:

ex04bb
09-20-2009, 08:27 AM
Congratulations Terry,Glad to see your hard work paid off!!!!!!

W. J.
09-20-2009, 09:08 AM
You worked hard, stayed (fairly) patient, and you earned your victory, doing it in style with some great driving and determination. Congrats on this first victory, now you can relax (yeah, right), and go out and get some more wins. I know just how badly you wanted to do it, and you made it happen on a perfect night. :) :applause: :)

Dennelson
09-20-2009, 10:03 AM
congratulations terry wish i was there to see it:applause:

CJ MOTORSPORTS
09-20-2009, 10:07 AM
CONGRATS ! You drove your butt off - Well deserved win !

JumboJim92
09-20-2009, 10:53 AM
Congrats Terry... You held off the best in the business for it... You were up on that wheel for all 30 laps... You earned it!!!! :applause:

~#92 Jimmy

99racing
09-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Congratulations Terry on your first blunderbust win....

Jason & Kim

CIN
09-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Sorry I wasn't there. I know how much you wanted to get this one in the books. More to come. More to come.

CIN

The Bullfather
09-20-2009, 11:12 AM
Not only Congrats on the win but congrats for this week at work, rubbing it in on Sean Case hahaha:applause: BIG TIME Terry Stiles!

Golf Guy
09-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Helluva great job driving. A terrific way to take down your first win- beating all the best!!!!!

Wheel Racing
09-20-2009, 11:45 AM
Congrats on a strong run.Nobody can ever say you backed into that one. You worked ur butt off

speed racer
09-20-2009, 02:58 PM
way to go terry:applause::applause:

Ka$h25
09-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Congrats, and ya picked the best one to win. The celebration lasts all winter. :cheers:

bulldozer
09-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Terry i hoped you did your dance in victory lane.Because i know no one has moves like you. Congrats:cheers:

nobandwagonhere
09-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Must have took the TV (rear view) out of the car:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Im surprised it took this long bro, big congrats! :applause::cheers: Sorry I missed it. Enjoy Brother!! You definetly deserve it!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::applause:

art11758
09-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Congrats!! Sorry I missed this one.

Jaws
09-21-2009, 06:02 PM
That was one wild celebration, I never saw the track crew have to clean up so much fluid in victory lane before!

Congratulations on your first win.

Tommyj16
09-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Awsome job we all got nervous w/ the lap traffic but you sealed the deal Con grats:cheers:

tstiles
09-22-2009, 01:46 PM
thanks everybody. it was a great feeling to get it done . great compitition and alot of fun . i got a video of the race on http://www.seancase.com/Videos/terrystiles.wmv

W. J.
09-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Great video! Nice job putting that together, Steve. Loved that 'great' start.

unowho243
09-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Terry what can i say you ran an awesome race man u called it n assured me ud be in victory lane before the race and u backed it up big time that was awesome everyone is so happy for u bro keep up the good work next season!:cheers:

The Bullfather
09-22-2009, 10:24 PM
I get that every week from Terry, that's funny he would say that to you! lol BIG TIME!

CURTIS #0
09-22-2009, 11:18 PM
atta boy terry congrats on the win:cheers: wish i could have ben there

Bobby Pease
09-23-2009, 07:39 AM
GREAT job Terry !!! Many more bro..... Cya soon :cheers::cheers::cheers:

mafap
09-23-2009, 10:20 AM
You drove a great race Terry, awesome job, just to let everyone know Terry and I had a deal going into this season that if terry won a race in 09 he would be driving one of my cars for the 2010 season, yesterday he was out practicing the car, I must say I think he belongs in it he is a natural and is sure to turn some heads. I will post the video soon but here is a picture

W. J.
09-23-2009, 10:40 AM
What division will he run that in, Late Model? :lol: He's too big, his head sticks out of the roof!

racing#s
09-24-2009, 06:08 AM
*****kickass race.
Good job Terry,awesome video too.
Class acts behind you also,good clean racing.
congrats

CheckerWon
09-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Terry ,
Great job out there , what did we talk about before the race ... told you that you could do it, you will be a contender for the championship next season if you run like that ......Artie ( CheckerWon Motorsports)

tstiles
09-25-2009, 02:21 PM
it was a pretty awsome day for me . however with it being my first victory during a saturday night, i was a little lost for words. and forgot what i wanted to say in victory lane. but now after a few days to let it sink in , i have to make a few shout outs that i forgot to do after the race..
thank you chris ginas and sean case from ITRADE DIRECT !!!
(1) thank you . steve and keith elsasser from elsasser racing engines in miller place
(2) thank you freddy brown transmisions in deer park.
(3) thank you mike rommney (cheese box) and tommy ( wild child ) walkoiack for selling me a good car
and for all the parts and tech support. tommy and mickey are 2 huge helps to me . Thank you guys.
(4) jarod hayes, one of my oldest friends at the track. for all your help and knowledge , thank you bro. your a great friend
(5) shawn wanit who is my great friend aswell and the backbone to my whole race operation. i could not tell you how many countless times shawn has left my house at 3 am after working on my car for hours to make shore im ready for the next race. YOUR the MAN shawn thank you very much for all you do.(6)Thank you denis from oval speed for dealing with me. i know i can sometimes be a bit of a pain when im the customer .lol
(6)thank you tommy for introducing me to DR. Ron langdon this guy is great! thanks ronnie when they made you they broke the mold. you hardly know me and you help me like you know me forever .
(7) kyle curtis and brian brown never let me get out of my car during any caution. thanks for the help guys. u guys get it done . thanx
also robin from westhampton auto salvage awsome guy thanks for the rear end and all the parts robin .

And everybody who came out to victory lane and took the pic with me , thanks . i go out to the track alone so that was cool .

see ya all next season .http://www.seancase.com/Videos/terrystiles.wmv

Terry ,
Great job out there , what did we talk about before the race ... told you that you could do it, you will be a contender for the championship next season if you run like that ......Artie ( CheckerWon Motorsports)