PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations KO

Ka$h25
09-20-2009, 01:37 AM
Made my night brotha, hell of a run and way to remind them you're still out there and can do some damage anytime you want. :applause:

furdogg
09-20-2009, 10:32 AM
nice job kev pulled it out of the woods and won..:cheers:

Wheel Racing
09-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Great job Kevin...It was fun to watch:cheers:

bulldozer
09-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Congrats on the win K O. To bring the car out one night and win is unbelieveable. It was meant for the Orlandos to win .Salvator was looking down smiling at everyone saying how proud is his of his family. To see the tears in Andys eyes in victory lane said it all to me. As mad as i was i got a flat i couldnt help but think it was ok for me to lose tonight it was your guys night and if it wasnt me or my dad im glad you guys pulled it out. You guys are like family to me just to think 10 years and salvator is still there with you guys whether you see him or not he is apart of all you Orlandos. You guys are class acts dont ever change.:)

Turbo
09-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Congrats KO and the Orlando family! Definately in the cards for you to win, the timing couldnt have been better. The sound of the car was for Daddy-O to hear ya get the job done. :applause:

LetItShine
09-20-2009, 08:22 PM
congrats Kevin

outlawfab
09-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Kevin you did a great job of driving !!!!!! What a great way to bring the whole family together on a day that we all hold close to our hearts. POP POP was looking down on you with pride and a big smile :) on his face.
Uncle Dave and Aunt Cindy

nobandwagonhere
09-21-2009, 07:37 AM
"Be right back"....lol Congrats kid! :cheers: Way to get em:applause: Congrats to you and the whole family/crew! :cheers::cheers:

DODGE99
09-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks guys i appreciate it all but im not the only one that deserves the credit. Uncle Andy my father and mother Uncle Dave Brigati and Aunt Cindy, Brian Schwarz and Joe, Darryl Baker and Scuba Steve, Bob Baker and Brian Brown, Huge thanks to Robbie and Donny Pelis at RP Landscaping. I couldnt have done that without the help and support of those people. Im not sure who knows how much that win on that date meant to me and my entire family but im glad the people that were involved are all considered my family and got to share that moment in victory lane with me. Bub i didnt congradulate you on your championship in victory lane because there was so much going on but YOU are a class act and had a flawless season, and its unfortunate that you got a flat and i couldnt race with you like i wanted to but theres always next year. Bub and Furdogg and whoever else helped out with the lap money did an outstanding job also, these people are dedicated to the sport and it shows. i just cant thank everyone enough for helping me put this together this past saturday, i had the easy job of driving the amazing racecar the guys behind the scenes gave me, they deserve all the credit.

thanks again,

Kevin Orlando