PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Cranberry Kid

Golf Guy
09-20-2009, 01:56 PM
Back to Back- way to go, can you make it Back to Back to Back!!!

Enjoy the Championship you are a true Champion.

leah28racing
09-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Congrats Chris!

Job well done!!!! :cheers::cheers::applause::applause:

Wheel Racing
09-20-2009, 02:35 PM
True Champion on and off the track! Thanx for everything you did to get me back out there for a few races this year too. You may never get the full credit you deserve for all do you for so many people. Great job on the championship. You earned it with hard work and dedication

DODGE99
09-20-2009, 02:38 PM
congrats bub had a good run all year. :cheers:

Turbo
09-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Congrats brother. Your amazing in the garage and pits, as well as on the track. Watching you work on the cars after the race, even if it was after a win just to see why it might have been a little off, shows me how dedicated and determined you are to be the fastest out there. Cant thank you enough for all the work and effort you put into my Truck this year. Your the reason why I am having as much success as I am. Congrats CHAMP! :applause:

Hollywood
09-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Congrats Chris! and coz wasn't there?!

LetItShine
09-20-2009, 08:18 PM
congrats on going back to back :applause::applause::cheers:

nobandwagonhere
09-21-2009, 07:40 AM
What can I say bro.....awesome! :cheers: Congrats, your car is on point every week and I know how much dedication and hard work goes into those cars every week...it pays off. Thats how championships come! :applause: Congrats brother! :cheers::cheers:

rydogg97
09-21-2009, 09:27 AM
congrats champ:cheers:

RacinRob
09-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Congrats chris, thanks for helping me out ina pinch this year with the distributor...like neal said I don't think people understand what you mean to the racing community. You are a TRUE champion....enjoy!

bulldozer
09-21-2009, 04:56 PM
It's funny I think some people expect some people to win so much that they dont realize the effort it takes to win a championship.Example Tommy W, Roger Maynor these guys win week in and week out but it isnt as easy as people think. Championships come from a total team effort and a whole lot of help from sponsors. Without these people behind us we are just a top 10 car. There are so many people and sponsors i want to thank. I hope i dont forget anyone. First i have to thank my two main workers in the garage Uncle Ray you are number 1 and John. You guys are there everyday and i know how much time and effort you guys put in the car and trucks. You guys are the backbone of our operation. To my other main guy Buddy we have come a long way from getting whooped up on our first year and now we are back to back champs with 10 wins in 2 years. I wouldnt trade you for any radio man out there,not even freddy.Sorry freddy. You work your *** off at the track and mounting all the tires is a thankless job. Thank You. Daryl thanks for coming aboard this year and I hope you are here to stay you are a huge help. Larry cooking the food and setting up the trucks in the begining of the day is always a fulltime job. Thank You. Matt wish you were here more but thanks whenever you come. Thanks Kevin,Bruce,Lori,Mark,aunt linda,C mohr. Thank you to my brother Roger for putting in a lot better effort this year working with the team and doing a hell of a job driving that 88. You still have a shot. Mom and Dad what can i say more about you guys than i have the two most Awsome parents in the world. To put together a party like that at the end of the year ,the banner,the shirts simple amazing. I know I am a pain in the *** all the time but you know i love you guys to death. My most important piece of my championship is my Wife. She has had my heart from the day I meet her and she supports me in ways I didnt think was possible. Without you hun the champoinship wouldnt be worth anything. Now to my sponsors. CWC Motorsports Dave M anything and everything I needed this year you have gotten me and this doesnt happen without you. You are the best.LAB MACHINES too much horse power to contain. Bill lyons equipment sales,Chris Mohr Landscaping,Carpet Express, Poppa O,Scooty O,Okula Motorsports,Let it Shine,And to all who helped sponsor my car this year thank you. Sorry if i forgot you ill probably edit this like 10 times.:cheers:

Fkraft99
09-22-2009, 02:42 AM
Stats like those i wouldnt trade that guy in either... lol Congrats Champ! Shots? lol

ljnbooze
09-23-2009, 04:42 PM
To Bub, don't know how many years i have been with you and dad. Now Roger, As a teenager i was into sports car racing. SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) Bridgehampton, and Lime Rock Conn. Then one day They had Winston Cup cars at Bridgehampton. WOW very loud compaired to Jags, Bug Eyed Sprites, Austin Healys,Fiats,Triumph, Sunbeam Tigers, Corvetts, M.G.s Mini Coopers with square tires, and the list goes on and on. I sadly spent around 25 years with no racing in my life . Then I heard Dad speak of his charger division and he invited me to stop by on a sat nite. I was hooked again. Just so happened that you needed a cook. A marriage made in heaven. I have lost track of the years but i know the team won 6 championships in the last 7 or maybe 8 years. Chargers 5 times(a 3pete and back to back) Late Model and now maybe we will have a truck Championship if all goes well. So I thank the whole Turbush Family Danny,Bub,Roger,Buddy, Lise,Lori,Heather, Then Ray,John,Matt,Kevin,Darryl ,Bruce a true supporter of the team and Dave who keeps the cars running whenever something is needed. So Thank you Chris for this wonderful ride i have been on.:cheers:

CheckerWon
09-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Chris, Congrats on your 2009 championship......thanks for the kind words keep up the good work... Artie P. (CheckerWon Motorsports )