PDA

View Full Version : today i was at bdr and guess what

critter
09-20-2009, 08:32 PM
today at bdr i was with car 22 and i was parkednext to a car #56 , and i became his pit crew too lol , also meet tbird today ,which was nice to meet him today , and jack didnt get a flat so i couldnt change his tire , car 22 not so good either , but still had fun , thats all that matters :cool:

Tracy57
09-21-2009, 06:51 AM
Wish we could've been there but Larry had to go to work real early this morning. BDR is a 2 hour tow for us and he felt we come home too late.

He was in Calif last week on business (Florida with me the week before) and had a lot of work to catch up on- in addition to his near death experience out there involving his rental car and a tractor trailer tire that came off on the highway. He's ok, but the car he was driving probably got totalled- I'm sure he'll tell you all about it at GV on Sunday.

Car has been ready- still dirty but I won't wash it until the Wall race (Those asphalt drivers don't like when bits of BDR and GV dirt come at them)

critter
09-21-2009, 03:16 PM
glad to hear larry is ok , and i didnt lose my wallet this time , see ya on sunday , and i dont like the crew chief thing lol