PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

LennyCosta46
09-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Best of luck to Mike Albasini. Go get that championship!!!

wayne
09-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Good luck Roger,Go get em!! At this point last year I was 38 points out , your only 14.It can be done!

allhailunc
09-24-2009, 12:44 PM
kick some arse out there Mikey-we're there in spirit for ya:wave:

ljnbooze
09-25-2009, 09:10 PM
hey Roger ....you can do it! either way it was a great year.:applause:

bulldozer
09-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Very dissapointed on the way Lou ran roger when he was underneth him on saturday. 88 had a way faster truck gets underneth and lou just chops him and takes both of them out of the race. Lou is a vet and know whats its like to run for your first championship.Roger still had a shot and as little as it was lou really gave him no respect. Lous truck had a push all day and instead of losing just one spot and still having a decent day lou takes both of them out of the race. I really like lou but i now know why Danny G was yelling at him on the track the week before. Thanks for not only taking him out of the race but out of second in points. Roger drove you so clean the 1 week you won and he gave you so much room. I bet roger is regretting that so much right now. 81

jml
10-01-2009, 06:13 AM
just got to watch tape of sat truck race. i think you should watch chris.was that really louie fault?i think louie was also running roger for 2nd in points.

Turbo
10-01-2009, 03:35 PM
looks like the 1 truck was trying to diamond the corner coming off 4. Seen it first hand and then seen it after very close views on pitbull. What you need to think is where should the outside line be compared to the truck (#15) that was in front. Lou looked to me going in that he gave me the bottom lane until the middle of the corner :disgusted He lost a spot in points too cause of the ordeal but thats neither here nor there. the race i finished 2nd to him I made sure i didnt overdrive the corner into him, made sure i ran him clean. Sucks, if i woulda known it was like this then i woulda washed him up in that race so I coulda won. Guess nice guys never win.

and by the way if you check out that same video you will see they throw the caution when me and Lou were spun to the infield and the 38 was in turn 3 and 4 when they did so. Now the 43 and 72 truck never crossedd the line either.. so why was the 1 and 88 a lap down?????? This is what makes me sick to my stomach.

jml
10-01-2009, 06:53 PM
I truly feel this was a racing deal.It sucked for everbody involved. The caution flag thing was very strange.

MSK27
10-01-2009, 08:15 PM
I don't think Louie would turn down on purpose if he even did turn down.It was hard to tell from the angle on the tape.Plus louie has been around for a long time.At least long enough to know that he would get spun if he did turn down.It's a shame all the way around because it looked like a good race up untill then.Also IMHO I agree it looked like a racing deal and I also agree that it looked like they didn't go down a lap.Congrats to Mike on his championship and to Roger on his runnerup finish.Wasn't this your second full season?Thats quite an accomplishment,you should be very proud.

bulldozer
10-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Really hard to tell from that view on the pitbull but on my tape it shows louing coming down really tight to roger giving not much room. I just thought that lou would give a little room giving roger had the faster truck and his truck wasnt handling well. I think lou was like 10 points behind roger so i dont think he was going to make that up since roger was passing him. A little give and take goes a long way when someone is faster thats all.Specially when there is a POINT championship on the line. But i guess there no friends on the track just family.As far as them being a lap down that was horse sh t as you see on pitbull that wasnt the case.Never completed a lap before caution came out.Wonder who made that call???????????????? Same old bull crap.Till next year.81