PDA

View Full Version : The Fem-Duro....weather....

CJfilms
09-26-2009, 10:39 PM
First off, YES WE ARE STILL RACING!!!

There are two possible scenarios for tomorrow...
1. The liquid sunshine clears up early enough and we go racing as planned....

2. It lingers around until the mid-late morning hours and we may have to delay a bit or run the track in.... We won't start the race on a completely mud-bogged track surface.

Since the track was not cut today for racing, the bad stuff should just roll right off and not absorb into the dirt too much....making the surface a little easier to deal with than if the track was freshly cut from racing.

IF IF IF we have to pull any plugs, it will not be until after NOON. I will make the announcement at the track, so please don't wait until the last minute to show up or else you may be too late to register!!! Also, if you want me to call you with an update on the weather tomorrow early am, email me your name and phone number only. joe@neetsracing.com

I know everyone has a lot to deal with in the mornings with getting their cars/families/etc. together bofore a race, but please just send me that info and I will call you when I get to the track to let you know what we are looking at..... If the track is a pond, at least you will have your answer ASAP.

Please do not try to call me tomorrow to talk about weather. I don't like to brush people off from calling me, but we have a lot of work to do in the pits and I usually have my phone ringing non-stop with the same questions......

Lastly, I will post up any major change of plans here on the forum from my phone as soon as I know of any such changes....

Thank you all and hope to see you there!